ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Mavsfan41

Re: ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:22 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Shanahan wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:19 pm What is this a courtroom? Are you gonna sue him for defamation? You want disclosure? lmao. Just give it up. Embrace your inner hater. We would actually respect that more than this "pRoOf" route you are going.
Why would I hate something I've invested thousands of dollars and hours into? Literally made a priceless amount of friends and connections with people because of ROH. Just because I find the product underachieves and they're run by a fascist corporation who wanted to manipulate media doesn't mean I hate the wrestling. I think that chrisvegas guy is just lonely, looking for friends, or he's on a serious amount of drugs. If he's going to talk about me, the least he could do would be right.
Please keep my username out of your mouth when people here meaning more than one person has called you out for doing the same thing I said you was doing
Please learn English, and then we can have a discussion about people keeping your sad and pathetic name out of their posts (not mouth as this is a message board, genius).

Also are you still trying to sniff Maria’s panties on Facebook, and praising every little thing she does?
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Mavsfan41 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:24 pm

Why would I hate something I've invested thousands of dollars and hours into? Literally made a priceless amount of friends and connections with people because of ROH. Just because I find the product underachieves and they're run by a fascist corporation who wanted to manipulate media doesn't mean I hate the wrestling. I think that chrisvegas guy is just lonely, looking for friends, or he's on a serious amount of drugs. If he's going to talk about me, the least he could do would be right.
Please keep my username out of your mouth when people here meaning more than one person has called you out for doing the same thing I said you was doing
Please learn English, and then we can have a discussion about people keeping your sad and pathetic name out of their posts (not mouth as this is a message board, genius).

Also are you still trying to sniff Maria’s panties on Facebook, and praising every little thing she does?
I don't use Facebook but Im understanding why some don't want to post here because you have one poster saying Im a lonely drug user and another one saying im creep for Maria
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

Shanahan wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:19 pm What is this a courtroom? Are you gonna sue him for defamation? You want disclosure? lmao. Just give it up. Embrace your inner hater. We would actually respect that more than this "pRoOf" route you are going.

In spite of me having you on ignore, I still get notified when you quote me. So unless you're willing to provide back up to your earlier contentions, I'll say what I want.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:32 pm

In spite of me having you on ignore, I still get notified when you quote me. So unless you're willing to provide back up to your earlier contentions, I'll say what I want.
I've got people backing me up so unless their lying is well i suggest you back off because it's not my fault you get caught in lies than instead of admitting you messed up you degrade people
Mavsfan41

Post by Mavsfan41 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:32 pm

I don't use Facebook but Im understanding why some don't want to post here because you have one poster saying Im a lonely drug user and another one saying im creep for Maria
You’re so full of crap it’s not even funny. For someone that “doesn’t use Facebook” you always post the latest news from there on this board, and you constantly post pro-Maria nonsense like you think supporting her will cause her to let you drink her bath water. Face it she’s got less than zero booking talent, and if it wasn’t for all her plastic surgeries you’d not be drooling over her obsessively.

But yeah blame others for people not posting here when in reality it’s the 2,000 posts per day saying basically nothing by you that drive people away.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

im ok with Marias position in the company. Honestly i dont care for womens wrestling so them doing it via YouTube is fine for me.
AnHonorableMention

Mavsfan41 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:24 am

You’re so full of crap it’s not even funny. For someone that “doesn’t use Facebook” you always post the latest news from there on this board, and you constantly post pro-Maria nonsense like you think supporting her will cause her to let you drink her bath water. Face it she’s got less than zero booking talent, and if it wasn’t for all her plastic surgeries you’d not be drooling over her obsessively.

But yeah blame others for people not posting here when in reality it’s the 2,000 posts per day saying basically nothing by you that drive people away.
Ok the bathwater line was funny, but Maria is someone's wife and a mother of 2. Let's have some respect for her.
Captain Podcast
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Ok the bathwater line was funny, but Maria is someone's wife and a mother of 2. Let's have some respect for her.
I’m sure Maria gets plenty of awful DMs on Twitter and Insta every day. The bath water line is child’s play compared to social media.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

They are making this rocco guy a manager?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

yes.
AnHonorableMention

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:45 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:18 pm

I’m sure Maria gets plenty of awful DMs on Twitter and Insta every day. The bath water line is child’s play compared to social media.
Not the point.
Captain Podcast
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

On what basis can it be said that Maria has no booking talent? What exactly has she booked so far? Is she the lead booker of the women's division or are Delirious and/or Gresham involved too? Bobby? Even if she's the sole booker, we're what, 5 matches into the reboot so far?

It can definitely be said that she's not a good wrestler. But she's been good at everything else she's ever done in wrestling, especially in ROH. And she has a four year degree in a relevant field. Why don't we see how things go for a bit before we declare her this or that?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status ... 57824?s=21
Word among talent and staff at the WWE Performance Center is that referee Drake Wuertz has been let go. I've reached out to WWE for a confirmation on this, and clarity on the situation.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Per SRS at the beginning of this week's ongoing List & Ya Boy flagship podcast, Alexander Wolfe and referee Jake Clemons have also been released.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Additional releases per SRS:

Jessamyn Duke
Vanessa Borne
Kavita Devi (currently stuck in India)
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Nobody too thrilling so far.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

https://www.f4wonline.com/nxt-news/eigh ... wwe-341836
Six wrestlers and two referees in NXT have been released by WWE.

Dave Meltzer has confirmed that Kavita Devi, Jessamyn Duke, Ezra Judge, Skyler Story, Vanessa Borne, Alexander Wolfe, and referees Drake Wuertz and Jake Clemons have been released from the company. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful was the first to report the cuts, and more are expected.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1395080520204263426
In the past 3 weeks, multiple WWE and NXT Superstars told me they believed Drake Wuertz was racist, and felt uncomfortable around him at the WWE Performance Center. One noted they even felt odd with him reffing closed-door matches at the PC.

This seemed like it was inevitable.
Montana

Post by Montana »

While i agree no one is that trilling; i certainly wouldn't mind Alexander Wolfe in ROH. While not really someone that would sell a lot of tickets potentially; pretty solid in the ring. Had a nice run with Sanity in 2017-2018 and Imperium later in his NXT career. ROH already has a lot of UK talent already, so i'm not sure they are looking for more at the moment. Kind of surprised he wouldn't just be moved to NXT UK; but maybe he wasn't happy.

I haven't seen much of Duke; but think she's got a UFC background; so depending how many folks ROH wants in his women's division; she might be a good fit / unique.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

https://www.facebook.com/DirtSheetRadio ... 7258896727
Drake Wuertz reportedly was almost beat up by talent and once walked out of a Triple H Meeting on Inclusion.

Fightful reports that Wuertz had “nuclear heat brought on by himself” after he was warned by WWE about attending events without a mask. There were said to be “attempts for political plays” where he tried to position himself for certain roles in the company. The word going around is that he was willing to put heat on others several times in order to get what he wanted.

It was also reported that there was an issue where EJ Nduka (Ezra Judge) almost got physical with Wuertz and there were numerous instances where NXT higher-ups were alerted to issues that Wuertz had with people of color.

There was also said to have been some heat on Wuertz backstage at last year’s NXT TakeOver: In Your House show as Triple H gave a speech about Black Lives Matter. Triple H talked about all people of different races and religions being welcomed and once “religions” were mentioned, Wuertz “aggressively” gathered his stuff and left.

Several wrestlers in the company have stated that they felt uncomfortable and unsafe around Wuertz. Among other things, Wuertz was said to have been loudly critical of wrestlers getting vaccinated, even for simple flu shots.