Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DXvsNWO1994

Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Decided to put this up so we can keep tabs on all the upcoming Ring of Honor events here on the forum. I try to update the lineup when shows pass and events are added. Also, I know that Ring of Honor's site list some of these as iPPV's but since they're not doing them at the moment, I'll list them as "live event" unless Ring of Honor confirms otherwise.

April 13th, 2019 - Steel City Excellence IV - TV Tapings - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

April 14th, 2019 - Masters Of The Craft 2019 - Honor Club Live Event - Columbus, Ohio

April 27th, 2019 - ROH/NWA Crockett Cup 2019 - Honor Club Live Event - Concord, North Carolina

May 8th, 2019 - ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds 2019: Night 1 - Honor Club Live Event - Buffalo, New York

May 9th, 2019 - ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds 2019: Night 2 - Honor Club Live Event - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

May 11th, 2019 - ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds 2019: Night 3 - Honor Club Live Event - Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 12th, 2019 - ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds 2019: Night 4 - Honor Club Live Event - Villa Park, Illinois

June 1st, 2019 - State Of The Art 2019: Night 1 - Honor Club Live Event - Kent, Washington

June 2nd, 2019 - State Of The Art 2019: Night 2 - Honor Club Live Event - Portland, Oregon

June 28th, 2019 - Best In The World 2019 - PPV - Baltimore, Maryland

June 29th, 2019 - Best In The World 2019: Aftermath - TV Tapings - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Last edited by DXvsNWO1994 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 am, edited 123 times in total.
bik100

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by bik100 »

Nice ROH running the old TNA Asylum
AmericanDolphin_3

Post by AmericanDolphin_3 »

I've got front row tickets to the March 8th show in Chicago Ridge. Really looking forward to it!
AndyDiaz

Post by AndyDiaz »

ROH NEED TO COME TO FLORIDDA!!!
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

Got front row tix to Wrestling's Finest. Wish they'd announce a main event, although I guess it is still early. Hoping for Cole vs. London for the title.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

It's kind of weird to label specific events as Road Rage when they show a lot of other events on TV anyways.
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

I wonder if they're ever run a show in or around Boston again.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

For what it's worth, these three shows...

February 21st, 2014 - 12th Anniversary Show - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
April 4th, 2014 - Supercard of Honor VIII - Westwego, Louisiana
May 10th, 2014 - Border Wars 2014 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

...are now listed as "iPPV".
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

It will be interesting to see when they come back to NY after Final Battle. It would be cool if they did Night of Hoopla 2 at some club in NYC :lol:
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

'm guessing NYC is getting Best in the World the end of June sometime.

I would really like to see ROH start running Houston. It's the 4th biggest city in the U.S. They also have a very large Asian American population and could probably draw really well with a fly in from Japan.

A return to Boston and Florida would be awesome as well and I would love Night of Hoopla 2 in Las Vegas.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Burnside wrote:For what it's worth, these three shows...

February 21st, 2014 - 12th Anniversary Show - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
April 4th, 2014 - Supercard of Honor VIII - Westwego, Louisiana
May 10th, 2014 - Border Wars 2014 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

...are now listed as "iPPV".
All the big shows seem to get listed as IPPV just because they don't have another name to categorize a big live event.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

YimYac wrote:
All the big shows seem to get listed as IPPV just because they don't have another name to categorize a big live event.
Final Battle is not listed as an iPPV.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Burnside wrote:
YimYac wrote:
Final Battle is not listed as an iPPV.
Glory by Honor was I believe
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

I've added the Carbondale, Illinois show to the schedule.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

That's a damn fine first half line up.

Add in another NYC show after Final Battle, maybe another Columbus show, definitely a Baltimore show, and maybe another debut or two, and you've got nearly 20 shows in the first half of the year. That's pretty good.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

My guess is a NYC return in June for Best in the World as well as return dates to Providence, Columbus, and Baltimore for the first half of 2014. That would put us at 19 shows in the first half.

Looking at the listings for ROH on SBG they are on TV a lot in Florida so it wouldn't be surprising to see them head down there too.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Mr. Orange wrote:My guess is a NYC return in June for Best in the World as well as return dates to Providence, Columbus, and Baltimore for the first half of 2014. That would put us at 19 shows in the first half.

Looking at the listings for ROH on SBG they are on TV a lot in Florida so it wouldn't be surprising to see them head down there too.
The Wresltemania weekend shows down there did well, too, if I recall. Obviously that is Wrestlemania weekend, but I've always thought that ROH has missed some potential big markets by not going back to some of those markets after Mania.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mr. Orange wrote:My guess is a NYC return in June for Best in the World as well as return dates to Providence, Columbus, and Baltimore for the first half of 2014. That would put us at 19 shows in the first half.

The Wresltemania weekend shows down there did well, too, if I recall. Obviously that is Wrestlemania weekend, but I've always thought that ROH has missed some potential big markets by not going back to some of those markets after Mania.
Yeah, I also loved the venue they had chosen. It looked really cool on DVD. Same goes for the Atlanta venue. ROH should try booking venues that look cooler on TV. It makes them look more big time. A lot of people get turned off seeing events in a basketball gym or whatever. Both Florida and Atlanta had awesome venues.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Mr. Orange wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

Yeah, I also loved the venue they had chosen. It looked really cool on DVD. Same goes for the Atlanta venue. ROH should try booking venues that look cooler on TV. It makes them look more big time. A lot of people get turned off seeing events in a basketball gym or whatever. Both Florida and Atlanta had awesome venues.
Dude...Center Stage ruled.

I loved how there were essentially two entrances (though only one was used, I dug the way they had the announcers ON TOP of the other one.)

Definitely cool venue. I just don't know if it'd sell out the way it did during Mania weekend.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Ring of Honor announced a return to New York City for May 19th, 2014 May 17th, 2014 (Saturday, not a Monday)
Last edited by DXvsNWO1994 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.