Random ROH Thoughts Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AnHonorableMention

Re: Random ROH Thoughts Thread

Post by AnHonorableMention »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:59 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:52 am
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:36 am

You just accused me of not being a real roh fan because I haven't watched every roh is produced
Is your new posting gimmick you don’t respond to your responses?
I watch wrestling for variety why would I watch multiple shows or companies if all of them have same type of product
Are you a wrestling fan?
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:00 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:52 am

Is your new posting gimmick you don’t respond to your responses?
I watch wrestling for variety why would I watch multiple shows or companies if all of them have same type of product
Are you a wrestling fan?
I'm a wrestling fan yet I don't want to watch multiple shows doing the same thing specially when there are other stuff to watch or do
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:02 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:00 am

Are you a wrestling fan?
I'm a wrestling fan yet I don't want to watch multiple shows doing the same thing specially when there are other stuff to watch or do
Like what?
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

I don’t need 6 promo’s but I do need 1 Mark Briscoe promo a show & hopefully he starts pushing merch on show too.

Edit: Just thinking about it…if Mark ain’t filmed running around dressed like a leprechaun for St Patrick’s Day I will be extremely upset.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Shanahan wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:54 pm I don’t need 6 promo’s but I do need 1 Mark Briscoe promo a show & hopefully he starts pushing merch on show too.

Edit: Just thinking about it…if Mark ain’t filmed running around dressed like a leprechaun for St Patrick’s Day I will be extremely upset.
Please no SBG shit.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

dhads7161 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:14 pm
Shanahan wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:54 pm I don’t need 6 promo’s but I do need 1 Mark Briscoe promo a show & hopefully he starts pushing merch on show too.

Please no SBG shit.
Just one….not asking for a lot here.
tigermask7.0

Post by tigermask7.0 »

Let's hope this new era is less sports entertainment and more simulated combat. [star]
It's not easy being the Greatest 7th generation wrestler Of All Time!
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I was already signed in but now I'm signed out and my saved pw isn't working.
AnHonorableMention

Fuck no. Let it go. That stuff was so corny. Leave it in the past.

And yes we have traveled back to honor club of old where even your password doesn’t work with lots of traffic.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:11 pm

And yes we have traveled back to honor club of old where even your password doesn’t work with lots of traffic.
It's hard to let go!!!!

I finally got in...17 mins later. missed Mark's match. Oh Honorclub...please change !
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

I’m at the gym and had been planning to start checking it out when I get back (although it’ll be late in the UK)

Does Honor Club give you an option to go back to watch the show from the start or have you got to watch it ‘as live’?
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:19 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:11 pm

It's hard to let go!!!!

I finally got in...17 mins later. missed Mark's match. Oh Honorclub...please change !

Always gonna be these type of tech issues with these platforms when you don't have significant infrastructure. Need that tv deal money bumped for improvement in this area.

I also am watching but I am wearing blue light glasses because my eyes are still dilated from today. Fucking irritated.
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

McXal wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:21 pm I’m at the gym and had been planning to start checking it out when I get back (although it’ll be late in the UK)

Does Honor Club give you an option to go back to watch the show from the start or have you got to watch it ‘as live’?
Get your pump on!!!! No idea but I assume the live to tape will be posted immediately once aired.
Captain Podcast
McXal
Donator
Donator

Post by McXal »

Made it in time to see Woods/Takeshita which was great fun!
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

I'm watching right now. First two matches pretty good "TV" matches.
AnHonorableMention

McXal wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:05 pm Made it in time to see Woods/Takeshita which was great fun!
I think Josh is a prime example of adding a little flavor to him, and he's essentially a brand new person. On the list for most improved of 2023 so far.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:37 pm
McXal wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:05 pm Made it in time to see Woods/Takeshita which was great fun!
I think Josh is a prime example of adding a little flavor to him, and he's essentially a brand new person. On the list for most improved of 2023 so far.
It’s really amazing the progress he has made since 2018.
AnHonorableMention

Shanahan wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:50 pm
AnHonorableMention wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:37 pm
It’s really amazing the progress he has made since 2018.
I would definitely agree. He’s got a lot of really strong vets now to learn from which means only up from here.
Captain Podcast
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

Watching from beginning now & I must say I’m a little disappointed we didn’t get a show opening or quick video package looking back on past shows as we enter a new era. Just opening with Trustbusters music was weird intro.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Thought the episode was good. Definitely a good start.