Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AlexROH

Re: Ring of Honor Events Schedule Thread

Post by AlexROH »

Two more big matches for Free Enterprise:

So the card looks pretty amazing, tbh:

Lethal & Gresham (c) vs. Maff & Cobb
Briscoes vs. MexaBlood
Shelley vs. Haskins
Slex vs. Gordon
Horus vs. Brody
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

amazing card.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Haskins vs. Shelley......can't wait
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

So I guess Shelley isn't staying in NXT?
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

famicommander wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:10 pm So I guess Shelley isn't staying in NXT?
He was never signed. Just appearing for the Dusty tourney and random NXT appearances. Based on his Twitter, he wants to do what he wants to do, and probably won’t sign anywhere.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Good for him. Maybe he can do something with Impact. I don't think he's been back there since 2012. X-Division Champ and Tag Champ.
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

I'm surprised that WWE agreed to that deal with Shelley, I'd guess that Kushida probably asked for it really hard?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

The Haskins - Shelley match is gone from social media and the website.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

If Shelley has signed with NXT that is such a shame for wrestling overall, If I was ROH I would be offering Shelley an open contract with a lot of money attached for the sake of everyone.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

BurningHammer wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 am If Shelley has signed with NXT that is such a shame for wrestling overall, If I was ROH I would be offering Shelley an open contract with a lot of money attached for the sake of everyone.
Shelley really hasn't wanted to sign anywhere due to wanting to continue to practice his physical therapy career. NXT would have to make him a serious offer to have him give up something he has worked so hard for.

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/ ... 49/photo/1

Also, Jeff Cobb has been announced for Supercard.
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

kovs27 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:44 am Just a little thing I noticed when I got my Free Enterprise tickets.....I forgot to be ready at the exact time when they went on sale, showed up about 15 minutes late. Normally for a Baltimore show that wouldn't matter and I could still get front row. Not today, best I could do is 4th row. That's a positive step that people are claiming tickets right away.
Isn't it.... a free show?
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

alexsmellzzz wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 am
kovs27 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:44 am Just a little thing I noticed when I got my Free Enterprise tickets.....I forgot to be ready at the exact time when they went on sale, showed up about 15 minutes late. Normally for a Baltimore show that wouldn't matter and I could still get front row. Not today, best I could do is 4th row. That's a positive step that people are claiming tickets right away.
Isn't it.... a free show?
Yes but so far only Honor Club members are able to get tickets. After checking on seats today they probably given away more tickets than bought for Final Battle just to Honor Club members. Obviously it's a lot of potential money lost in ticket revenue but the fact that people are willing to go this event shows there is interest in the product.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Wonder how many have claimed them just to claim them and won't even be going at all?
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

Briscoes vs Flamita/Bandido sounds incredible.

For as bad of a year as they had last year, they're atleast putting out quality cards to start 2020. With the names on that Free Enterprise card, it looks like a PWG show. Now they need to add the filler matches to dilute the good stuff lol. Beer City Bruiser, Cheeseburger, Vinny.... where is the REAL ROH roster?!?! lol
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

kovs27 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:44 am
BurningHammer wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 am If Shelley has signed with NXT that is such a shame for wrestling overall, If I was ROH I would be offering Shelley an open contract with a lot of money attached for the sake of everyone.
Shelley really hasn't wanted to sign anywhere due to wanting to continue to practice his physical therapy career. NXT would have to make him a serious offer to have him give up something he has worked so hard for.

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/ ... 49/photo/1

Also, Jeff Cobb has been announced for Supercard.
I realise he has a very healthy love for Indy wrestling but there is likely a reason the match was pulled. Unless there has been a particular fall out I would imagine he is associated with the WWE now and that will come with working certain Indy’s but not ROH.
Last edited by BurningHammer on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

dhads7161 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 am Wonder how many have claimed them just to claim them and won't even be going at all?
If anyone is doing that then really you can’t help the sad pathetic lives people lead. I couldn’t ever imagine doing that for a free ticket of all things just for the ‘lol’s’.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Added to Free Enterprise:

- Vincent & Bateman vs. Castle & Hendry
- Battle Royal for a shot at the ROH World Title (i'd say, looking at the graphic, that the match will take place the very same day)
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

2/28/20 - BOUND BY HONOR - NASHVILLE, TN

AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

2/29/20 - GATEWAY TO HONOR - ST CHARLES, MO

kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Mark Haskins being in the title match is very interesting.