ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
famicommander

Re: ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

Post by famicommander »

My pick for Los Ingobernables de USA:
Rush
Kenny King
Dragon Lee
LSG
Shaheem Ali
Bestia de la Ring (maybe appearing part time ala Haku in Bullet Club)
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

They have teased a while back King talking with Coast to Coast right around when they turned. There could be something to it. If it gives C2C a coherent story and some character development then I'm all for it.
Montana

Post by Montana »

This is a tough one for me.... i can why they would put Kenny King in, but not sure i'd go that route. Personally i'm keeping Kenny King and C2C far away from LI-US. That move helps Kenny, but hurts LI-US imo.

If this is happening, it's clearly going to be a major storyline.... like Lifeblood last year.... here's what i do:

The foundation has to be Rush and Dragon Lee. I'd start a mini-feud with LIfeblood... and then Bandido turns on Haskins/Williams. So now you got Rush/Lee/Bandio.... Then hopefully you can sign Flamita.

So then have them feud with the remains of Lifeblood, Briscoes, & hopefully VE.

THen long term, they eventually break apart and it gives us Rush/Lee vs. MexaBlood.

I think ROH , needs a home run, like an NWO/Bullet Club type of lighting in a bottle, and i just don't see that in their current american roster. I'm looking for someone considered "cool" heels... so the closest thing would be someone like Jeff Cobb, GoD, Hikuleo. Think they could fit, and it be a success. Partly why Lifeblood was unsuccessful (other than injuries) is that Juice, Finlay, Haskins, Williams, Bandido all didn't fit together. Haskins/Williams cleary had good chemistry, but like all have unique personalities and backgrounds.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Most of Los Ingobernables was Mexican (all but Naito and Corleone)
Most of Los Ingobernables de Japon are/were Japanese (all but Lethal for a short while and Rush when he's in Japan)

Most of Los Ingoberables de USA should be Americans.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Munoz Dynasty and Mexablood just cleaning house on the company actually sounds awesome
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

By Eck's Files:

- ROH officials were impressed with all the local UK talent that appeared on the Honor United tour and are looking to bring select talent to compete on ROH shows in the U.S.

- Meanwhile, RUSH’s brother, Dragon Lee, has been signed for Final Battle, as has Alex Shelley.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

AlexROH wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:57 pm By Eck's Files:

- ROH officials were impressed with all the local UK talent that appeared on the Honor United tour and are looking to bring select talent to compete on ROH shows in the U.S.

- Meanwhile, RUSH’s brother, Dragon Lee, has been signed for Final Battle, as has Alex Shelley.
Alex Shelley including in this is very, very interesting. And no monster mafia I will not say more. You'll have to subscribe to patreon to hear more.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Danhaussen is signed for the Columbus show. Interesting guy to bring in right now, has the potential to be that Indy guy that can draw that ROH has missed for a while.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Observer:
They are looking at bringing in Tam Nakano from Stardom
AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Alex Shelley including in this is very, very interesting. And no monster mafia I will not say more. You'll have to subscribe to patreon to hear more.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5034&p=163920#p163920
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Free agent Shelley sounds fine.

He can work a singles program in ROH, do a reunion with Sabin who just popped back up in Impact, pick and choose his indie spots.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Hmm, MCMG vs. Lethal/Gresham seems like a big match for 2020.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

supersonic wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:37 am Observer:
They are looking at bringing in Tam Nakano from Stardom
AnHonorableMention wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5034&p=163920#p163920

Not connected to my point
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Roh management is sending out emails to fans saying there are big plans to improve the t.v. product next year
Zhuge1

Post by Zhuge1 »

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:26 pm Roh management is sending out emails to fans saying there are big plans to improve the t.v. product next year
Isn't the current product supposedly an "improvement" over the last version?
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Zhuge1 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:26 pm
Chrisvegas27 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:26 pm Roh management is sending out emails to fans saying there are big plans to improve the t.v. product next year
Isn't the current product supposedly an "improvement" over the last version?
I always hoped the current format was just a temporary transitional thing.

Whatever they have in mind, it can't get much worse than what they have right now.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Who has received this??

And why wouldn’t they fix tv and/or modify before starting on fox sports?!? Have it be like a grand opening, and hype and promote it if it really is “big plans”
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Because maybe their waiting for the marquee network and some fans on social media and YouTube
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

famicommander wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:40 am My pick for Los Ingobernables de USA:
Rush
Kenny King
Dragon Lee
LSG
Shaheem Ali
Bestia de la Ring (maybe appearing part time ala Haku in Bullet Club)
Just on this idea, how would people feel about Cobb being apart of this.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Last edited by monster mafia on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Really happy for Maff, I hope he has got the pay day he deserves and he's shown he can still go and deliver something ROH has missed overall. He really could be something in ROH now more than ever.