ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
dhads7161

Re: ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

Post by dhads7161 »

WebConn wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:03 am I hope Pac is a surprise entrant in the Over Budget Battle Royal wins it and faces Lethal on the Main Card and Wins the ROH Championship. I know they are building Lethal vs Ospreay at DBD and already have that announcement in the can but they can make it a three way if need be.
Would you say PAC vs. Ospreay is a dream match? Pair of British high flyers.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

famicommander wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 am No way there's an ROH title change on this card.
This. Not only would it get lost in the news shuffle and would probably be at best fourth from the top, but they really need to do their best to not make themselves look completely subservient to the BTE crew. The promotion already feels like Bullet Club Championship Wrestling as it is.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

famicommander wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 am No way there's an ROH title change on this card.
Cuz you're the booker?
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

dhads7161 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:53 pm
WebConn wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:03 am I hope Pac is a surprise entrant in the Over Budget Battle Royal wins it and faces Lethal on the Main Card and Wins the ROH Championship. I know they are building Lethal vs Ospreay at DBD and already have that announcement in the can but they can make it a three way if need be.
I think so, I mean Pac is going to have a lot of buzz once he starts taking dates and if ROH can capitalize on it they could use to buzz to get some more eyes on them. Pac vs Ospreay sounds more fresh than Lethal vs Ospreay at this point in time.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

WebConn wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:14 pm
dhads7161 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:53 pm
I think so, I mean Pac is going to have a lot of buzz once he starts taking dates and if ROH can capitalize on it they could use to buzz to get some more eyes on them. Pac vs Ospreay sounds more fresh than Lethal vs Ospreay at this point in time.
I like the idea of both really.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Observer:
Neville (Benjamin Slattery, 32) was officially released this past week. He quit the promotion in October. He had been unhappy with creative. He had been the focal point of 205 Live, but that changed with Enzo Amore was made into the star of the division. He attempted to get a release but the word was that WWE was not going to release him because they didn’t want to set a precedent where guys under contract can walk out and go to New Japan, which is where it was expected he was headed. His contract was frozen for ten months, but he was released and according to WWE officials, there is no non-compete clause in effect.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

I hope Neville wins the ROH Title tonight so I can tell famicommander to go fuck himself.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Glad to see I'm living rent free in your head.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

WebConn wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:18 am I hope Neville wins the ROH Title tonight so I can tell famicommander to go fuck himself.
famicommander wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 am Glad to see I'm living rent free in your head.
I love this place.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

famicommander wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 am Glad to see I'm living rent free in your head.
You're just a dick
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

chill guys...
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

monster mafia wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:40 pm chill guys...
No way. This is entertaining.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

I'll eat crow Neville didn't show up and the title didn't change hands
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Shingo Takagi has announced that he will become a freelancer on 10/7. His last show as a DG roster member will be in Hakata that day.
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

i've been saying this for a year if not longer they need to fill out their tag division.

Carnies, Reno Scum, New Heavenly Brothers I'd sign them all.

I'd also sign Tom Lawlor, Dominic Garrini, PB Smooth, Brian Pillman Jr, Jordynne Grace and Chelsea Green
maxx_powerz

Post by maxx_powerz »

SSB claim they aren't banned from the US and just need work visas. Not sure how much the work visas could possibly cost that justify them not being regulars.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

maxx_powerz wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:25 am SSB claim they aren't banned from the US and just need work visas. Not sure how much the work visas could possibly cost that justify them not being regulars.
3 to 5k each
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

WebConn wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:23 am i've been saying this for a year if not longer they need to fill out their tag division.

Carnies, Reno Scum, New Heavenly Brothers I'd sign them all.

I'd also sign Tom Lawlor, Dominic Garrini, PB Smooth, Brian Pillman Jr, Jordynne Grace and Chelsea Green

Lawlor & Pillman Jr are signed with MLW, Garrini with Evolve. Of the list, only Grace & Lawlor are ready, Pillman though is one to keep an eye on.
Captain Podcast
WebConn

Post by WebConn »

ROH is behind the curve man. They should of have these people locked up
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Reno Scum sucked too bad for Impact and you think ROH is behind the curve for not signing them?