The WWE Thread

All wrestling outside of ROH discussion welcome here!
Mr. Mojo Risin

Re: The WWE Thread

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

King of Indy Style wrote:Just in case you needed any more proof that JBL's mom should have swallowed him.

http://www.fightful.com/jbl-says-sami-zayn-worse-isis
What an asshole. This is what happens when you give an ignorant piece of shit like JBL a platform to speak. Vince just eats this shit up.

Zayn's anti-Trump rants are indicative of why they treat him like a buffoon. I give all the credit in the world to Sami Zayn for realizing the world is bigger than him and not letting this shit bog him down. He can bitch all day long how he is completely misused. Instead he uses his platform to bring social awareness. Quality human being.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Observer:
Dash Wilder is expected back in five or six weeks, at which point The Revival will be up and running on Raw
Kingston is out of his walking boot and no longer on crutches, so the New Day return to Smackdown is at this point looking like June
Henry Holmes, who is a well-known Malibu, CA, based attorney specializes in sports and entertainment, was the one who facilitated the release agreement between WWE and Mauro Ranallo. He has represented and negotiated deals for people like George Foreman (he negotiated the famous George Foreman grill deal), Hulk Hogan, Billie Jean King, Lennox Lewis, Shane Mosely, Martina Navratilova, Oscar De La Hoya, Bill Goldberg, Frank Shamrock, Buzz Aldrin, and Larry King
Regarding the women’s tournament, not everything has been worked out but the idea is to film 7/13 and 7/14 at Full Sail University. It’s not going to be edited at this point to be a weekly TV show, but the tournament will air in some form on the network. Given they’ll have NXT, 205 Live and U.K. all up and running weekly, this will be released differently. The plan right now is for a live special on 8/29 from Full Sail for the finals, but that’s a Tuesday and putting it head-to-head with live Smackdown and 205 Live makes no sense unless there is a preemption that night. Live on a Wednesday from 9-11 p.m. after NXT would make more sense. Ross will likely be the lead announcer for this series as well
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Per the Observer, there's possibility of Ranallo returning as much of the tension has dissipated, although Layfield is still being petulant on Twitter about those who praise Ranallo's commentary.
fidgetforever

Post by fidgetforever »

King of Indy Style wrote:Just in case you needed any more proof that JBL's mom should have swallowed him.

http://www.fightful.com/jbl-says-sami-zayn-worse-isis
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's brutal..
thumbs up!
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Who else is coming to Big D for this dream match?

Montana

Post by Montana »

supersonic wrote:Who else is coming to Big D for this dream match?

Not going... but should be a pretty awesome match, if booked right. Part of me feels like WWE should get the belt off Brock ASAP. The other part of me, says he'll drop it at SummerSlam.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Does anybody out there have a gif of Braun Strowman coming out of the ambulance from this past RAW?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

GardenStateSaint wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:27 am Does anybody out there have a gif of Braun Strowman coming out of the ambulance from this past RAW?
I sure hope so. That whole thing was SOOOOO stupid, but it made me crack up.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Introducing:

jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

I don't think that worked
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

supersonic wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 pm Who else is coming to Big D for this dream match?

:o :o :o :o

CAN'T WAIT
MOOSE!
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I think all of these short title defenses for Brock are a great way to feature his dominance, but the endgame for this is to build up Reigns, even after his chickenshit post-match murder of Strowman. I mean, Cole sooner or later, is going to start touting this stat and I think Vince is banking on this to get Reigns over for their Summerslam match. Lesnar will win, but the match should be longer than the usual Lesnar length. Unless Strowman turns face after tonight and then I could be way off base.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Well... f*ck that main event. That was such bullsh*t.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Big Red Machine wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:53 pm Well... f*ck that main event. That was such bullsh*t.
I agree. I was trying to find a silver lining. Not much of one is there?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Listen to Fightful discuss it. Incredible spectacle that had me jumping up and down at the beginning. Joe's stock is way up and Lesnar loves working with him.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

supersonic wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:55 pm Listen to Fightful discuss it. Incredible spectacle that had me jumping up and down at the beginning. Joe's stock is way up and Lesnar loves working with him.
Yeah I was worried Joe was gonna get tossed into the shit heap after last night. Yeah he will lose to Reigns, but at least they are keeping him at the top where he belongs
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

If ROH booked someone like Joe to lose to a 40 year old part timer and Roman Reigns back to back you'd all get the pitchforks. Just sayin'.

Anyway, looks like WWE is trying to cut costs here and there. Talking Smack and Raw Talk will now only air after PPVs, and WWE will no longer be using pyro for entrances.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Joe's stock has been elevated from this push. Everyone with a finger on the pulse has clearly explained why it's working.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

I don't buy those explanations. He set a goal for himself and failed at it, and now he's going to go do the job to a guy who has had his "coronation" at two straight Manias and still isn't over, still can't wrestle, and still can't cut a promo.