Supercard of Honor XI - Lakeland/Orlando, FL

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
TYFDK

Re: Supercard of Honor XI - Lakeland/Orlando, FL

Post by TYFDK »

Isn't YOSHI-HASHI actually like, really good? I thought I heard he was super underrated.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I know there are people that are fond of his work, and that's all well and good, they are definitely entitled to their opinion. I just find him about as vanilla as you can be. I wish they would put him in the main event so I could get a jump on traffic getting over to Best of the Best.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Yep, so we can confirm now that the two luchadoras will compete in a Women of Honor show before Supercard of Honor. I really like this because I see Women of Honor as a different thing. I think is the right move to have two different brands and not random WOH matches inside ROH shows.

Full details for Festival of Honor:
The BIGGEST event in Ring of Honor history gets even BIGGER! With dream matches like the ROH World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks defending against the Hardy Boyz, Dalton Castle challenging for the ROH World Championship, and the biggest stars from CMLL and New Japan Pro-Wrestling already signed for SUPERCARD OF HONOR XI in Lakeland on Saturday April 1, Ring of Honor is proud to announce the addition of the ULTIMATE fan experience!

Not only will fans from around the globe gather in Lakeland to experience the Best Wrestling on the Planet and set the ROH attendance record, but these fans can will be able to attend the biggest fan event in ROH history: FESTIVAL OF HONOR!

At FESTIVAL OF HONOR, fans will be able to meet their favorite ROH champions and stars, including the Young Bucks, Adam Cole, Cody, Dalton Castle, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Marty Scurll, Will Ospreay and so many more! In addition, fans will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the international stars of CMLL and NJPW, such as the legendary Jushin “Thunder” Liger, debuting New Japan star YOSHI-HASHI, the electrifying Dragon Lee, and the debuting CMLL star Volador Jr.! This may be the ONLY time fans will be able to meet their favorite ROH, CMLL, and NJPW stars all under one roof!

In addition, fans are invited to take part in Q&As throughout FESTIVAL OF HONOR with your favorite stars! And fans can purchase raffle tickets to win the opportunity to call either a LIVE Women of Honor match or a taped Ring of Honor bout with a ROH announcer!

FESTIVAL OF HONOR will conclude with a very special WOMEN OF HONOR event! Top stars like Kelly Klein and Mandy Leon, as well as CMLL Luchadoras Amapola and Marcela will do battle to establish Women of Honor supremacy!

The FESTIVAL OF HONOR will be a fan experience unlike anything ever seen ahead of the BIGGEST ROH event of all-time! Don’t miss your chance to meet the stars, champions, and legends of ROH, CMLL, and NJPW, ask your favorite stars their thoughts on anything, win a chance to call a Women of Honor or ROH match with a ROH announcer, and see the Women of Honor before the BIGGEST Supercard of Honor, ever!

ROH FESTIVAL OF HONOR
APRIL 1st, 2017
2PM - 5:30PM

- AUTOGRAPHS

- Q & A with rotating panels

- Raffle for a chance to do commentary on ROH match
* 3 GOLD winners will call a live WOH match
* 10 SILVER WINNERS will call a taped ROH match
** $10 per ticket
** $25 for 3 tickets

- WOMEN OF HONOR EVENT starting at 5:00PM

SCHEDULED TO APPEAR (AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS AND/OR Q&A. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.)
ROH WORLD CHAMPION ADAM COLE*
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION MARTY SCURLL*
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS (NICK & MATT JACKSON)*
ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE KINGDOM (MATT TAVEN, VINNIE MARSEGLIA & TK O'RYAN)*
JAY LETHAL
WILL OSPREAY
DALTON CASTLE
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
FRANKIE KAZARIAN
CODY
SILAS YOUNG
BEER CITY BRUISER
MARK BRISCOE
JAY BRISCOE
JAY WHITE
ALEX SHELLEY
CHRIS SABIN
CHEESEBURGER
YOSHI HASHI (NEW JAPAN)
JUSHIN LIGER (NEW JAPAN)
VOLADOR JR. (CMLL)
DRAGON LEE (CMLL)

*Champion as of press time.

PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS

Singles Wrestlers - $20 (1) Personal item or 8x10 (ROH supplied) signed & (1) Posed Photo
Tag Team Wrestlers - $30 (1) Personal item or 8x10 (ROH supplied) signed & (1) Posed Photo
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

"with a Ring of Honor announcer."

Hope they're paying Ian Riccaboni, well. Looks like he'll have a busy night unless Kevin Kelly will be there or QT Marshall or Rico De La Vega will be doing it, too.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

YOSHI-HASHI has improved a bit. Don't understand the hate.
King of Indy Style

Post by King of Indy Style »

Same. Compared to a year ago, YOSHI's stepped it up huge
Brada

Post by Brada »

very interested now to see how the card plays out with Daniels and Castle....im guessing Scurll and Kaz...
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

It would be cool to see:

- Daniels vs Castle
- Kaz vs Scurll
- Cody vs Page
- Lee vs Ospreay II

I think they announced HASHI vs Scurll, but I don't see it happening. Plus, we have Silas, Beer City Bruiser & Mistery Partner vs Trios Champs.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I wonder if they will stick with that 6 man match based on what transpired in Vegas last night at the tapings.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Brada wrote:I wonder if they will stick with that 6 man match based on what transpired in Vegas last night at the tapings.
Spoiler: show
I've only read that Briscoes/Bully won the title. They are babyfaces and Silas/Bruiser are heels, no the change wouldn't hurt the Silas team title shot at Lakeland. Hope the bring someone interesting as the mistery partner.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

can be a 3 way for the six man tittles too..

from now on the focus is gonna be this show so we can have the whole card very soon.
TowerOfDoom

Post by TowerOfDoom »

I was thinking the world title match would now be Daniels vs Castle vs Cole.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Meltzer:
While there are rumors going around about a Kenny Omega vs. Adam Cole match on 4/1 in Lakeland, FL, that is not the case. Right now there is no date for that match, but Omega is not on the Lakeland show. The Hardys vs. Young Bucks main event on that show has been changed to a ladder match for the tag team titles.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Omega and Cole would be a great build if Cole was going to be around for War of the Worlds....so SCOH would be the only shot at making it happen...

With Omega getting bounced out of the tourney by Ishii.....maybe they could start building now and hot shot the idea in Orlando...
marcgeo13

Post by marcgeo13 »

Looking for 3 front row tickets to Supercard on 4/1. Willing to pay a HIGH premium over face for the right seats. Please let me know what you have available. Should be great show
Brada

Post by Brada »

The Bucks win the belts back in Orlando....I like the change to the ladder match...if they aren't going to start a Cole/Omega program there, then Omega helping the Bucks win the belts back in Orlando would be cool...
Brada

Post by Brada »

marcgeo13 wrote:Looking for 3 front row tickets to Supercard on 4/1. Willing to pay a HIGH premium over face for the right seats. Please let me know what you have available. Should be great show
Welcome to the forum. I doubt you are going to find anyone here with front row seats that they are willing to part ways with. Maybe I'm wrong.

I agree, will be a good show.
marcgeo13

Post by marcgeo13 »

Brada wrote:
marcgeo13 wrote:Looking for 3 front row tickets to Supercard on 4/1. Willing to pay a HIGH premium over face for the right seats. Please let me know what you have available. Should be great show
Welcome to the forum. I doubt you are going to find anyone here with front row seats that they are willing to part ways with. Maybe I'm wrong.

I agree, will be a good show.
Thanks! Willing to pay a $1,000 for the right 3 seats, Hope it works out.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Best of luck. Hope you are able to locate some great seats!