Corino/Whitmer

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
LJimmy

Re: Corino/Whitmer

Post by LJimmy »

I hope this feud never ends,
Brada

Post by Brada »

I haven't seen any TV since the Whitmer/Corino match with the Sullivan run-in...

So, Whitmer is now a full blown "demonic, possessed" type gimmick?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I think we will see Evil vs Punishment as the continuation (it would certainly a better idea match quality wise) instead of Corino and Whitmer although if we do have a Corino and Whitmer match I hope it's one last singles match, we could well get a series of tag matches with Corino and Whitmer involved. As long as Sullivan isn't getting in a ring (mainly because he cant) and maybe just sticks to recorded promos I'll be fine with what they are doing.

Whitmer is the chosen son.........
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

that promo of cole with corino talking on the back with evil...yeah

maybe the plan is evil vs martinez...that could be a very good hoss fight.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Yeah that's how I see it. I think for Martinez it would be a nice boost to him especially if he gets a win and I think overall the matches will be good.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Brada wrote:I haven't seen any TV since the Whitmer/Corino match with the Sullivan run-in...

So, Whitmer is now a full blown "demonic, possessed" type gimmick?
Yes, except with terrible delivery.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

this amazing feud is still alive brothers.
9 ball

Post by 9 ball »

Now that they have introduced "Punishment" Martinez & "The Father" Kevin Sullivan into the mix where now is this feud going?.

Also what is the significance of Sullivan calling Corino "Boozar Locan"?

Quite enjoying this feud TBH.
jordidebaas

Post by jordidebaas »

9 ball wrote:Now that they have introduced "Punishment" Martinez & "The Father" Kevin Sullivan into the mix where now is this feud going?.
My guess would be still nowhere
I was in the front line when we battled page 15
Brada

Post by Brada »

I wonder if we will be seeing the end of this one way or another at FB?
Vanilla Gorilla

Post by Vanilla Gorilla »

9 ball wrote:Now that they have introduced "Punishment" Martinez & "The Father" Kevin Sullivan into the mix where now is this feud going?.

I'd imagine Cody Rhodes gets involved somewhere, given Dusty's history with Corino in ECW and with Sulivan in Florida.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Vanilla Gorilla wrote:

I'd imagine Cody Rhodes gets involved somewhere, given Dusty's history with Corino in ECW and with Sulivan in Florida.
You are probably right but God I hope not. What a fucking waste of Cody Rhodes to stick him into the this never ending mid card feud.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla wrote:

You are probably right but God I hope not. What a fucking waste of Cody Rhodes to stick him into the this never ending mid card feud.
lmao. +1
Mike0284

Post by Mike0284 »

Big Red Machine

Mike0284 wrote:
Actually Genghis Khan did no such thing. He divided his empire up between his sons in the hopes that they would coexist instead of fighting each other for control over the whole.

But at least this f*cking angle is ending. Hopefully we don't wind up with some sort of swerve where it turns out to be Whitmer heading to WWE instead of Corino.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

https://twitter.com/Taeler_Hendrix/stat ... 9032008704

Yeah, Ring of Honor, this a good use of resources and time. Just keep producing these without any sense of contrition. Good on you.
ndp

Post by ndp »

Both of those videos were really bad. I don’t know which is more baffling, that Delirious thinks this is something that should have gone on as long as it has (with still more to go) or that the feud or the Whitmer/Sullivan group are so hot that they need to expand it, maybe dragging in Cody and The Addiction while they're at it. This has to be a bet gone wrong. They can't actually think it's been a success, right? I believe Meltzer a few months back said Whitmer was now involved in the creative/agent end of things. I have deep concerns about that move if any of this program is a product of that.
Big Red Machine

ndp wrote:Both of those videos were really bad. I don’t know which is more baffling, that Delirious thinks this is something that should have gone on as long as it has (with still more to go) or that the feud or the Whitmer/Sullivan group are so hot that they need to expand it, maybe dragging in Cody and The Addiction while they're at it. This has to be a bet gone wrong. They can't actually think it's been a success, right?
At this point it's got to be more than a bet. Maybe Sullivan has some blackmail info on Delirious or something. It's the only explanation. Either that or Delirious is boning Kevin Sullivan as well as Mandy, and this is actually a clever move to consolidate those two feuds so that he only has to devote one feud per show to to keeping his bed companions happy instead of two.
Brada

Post by Brada »

I just don't get this at all.....

You want to throw a female into the mix of the storyline, and use said female to "pick on" sweet Mandy Leon....ok, cool I get it...why wouldn't you use Klein in that role?

Much more believable in terms of overpowering female.

And Martinez, this is your first real shot here...you can't come up with anything other than an Undertaker rip off with rolling your eyes in the back of your head?

Corino is gone, so now they move on to Mandy?

This HAS to be a joke.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Taeler, that fire extinguisher shot wouldn't have hurt my son Asher, and he is just shy of 3 years old.