ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
monster mafia

Re: ALL PURPOSE NEW TALENT/SPECIAL ATTRACTION THREAD

Post by monster mafia »

he can be a good option for roh,but lets see if he retires or takes a break from wrestling

undashing cody rhodes was an amazing gimmick,so underrated.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Worst thing I think ever happened to him was the New Age Outlaws 2014 run with the WWE Tag straps. They feuded with them and for some reason audiences just stopped caring about the Rhodes Brothers which was a damn shame because they were one of the best WWE tag teams in a long time.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Do I want to see Stardust in ROH? Hell no. Cody Rhodes on the other hand... yes please.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I would like to see Cody Rhodes in ROH. The novelty would wear off quickly as Delirious would book him like shit.
Memphis Mark

Post by Memphis Mark »

Peter Kassa is wrestling again . He is headed to Japan for a Dragon Gate tour. Hopefully , ROH will sign Kassa , this man has a big upside.
Montana

Post by Montana »

They need to book Jay Lethal vs. a Mystery Opponent... Where the Hero pulls off an offset and wins the title.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Cody Rhodes was granted his release and said this will be his only statement on the matter

Sounds like he may want to keep wrestling and also pursue acting.

He'd be a huge get for ROH/NJPW.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:I would like to see Cody Rhodes in ROH. The novelty would wear off quickly as Delirious would book him like shit.
Every. Single. Topic.

Can we get you guys a megathread going where you can bitch and moan solely there?
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

You're still okay in my book, Dragon Saga. Incidentally, there are several threads I don't piss on. You just don't like the things I critique because I'm right.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Every. Single. Topic
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Hey man, I leave you alone. What's your deal?
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

I was thinking the same as Mojo. ROH is no longer a place where I think talent will be used any better than they were in WWE.
Big Red Machine

I still hold out hope that something as simple as building up a babyface for a title run can be done right (yeah, yeah, Kyle O'Reilly, but they weren't actually ready to put the title on him. If they were actually going to put the title on Cody, I think they still have the competence to do it well).
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Thanks, Burnside.

I'm curious though if either Dragon Saga or monster mafia can give me a logical explanation for the complete fuck up in booking for the lack of consequences for the Bullet Club's actions without accusing me of bitching.
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

monster mafia wrote:Every. Single. Topic
Why do you have a spamming fetish? Brother Saga and even 187 at times actually has some cache by frequently using solid evidence to back his stances.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Big pass on Cody Rhodes. We don't need another outside talent main eventing in a one-off PPV title defense with a fuck finish.

If he wants to make a splash, he would be an idiot to believe its with today's Ring of Honor.
Big Red Machine

Wilson wrote:Big pass on Cody Rhodes. We don't need another outside talent main eventing in a one-off PPV title defense with a fuck finish.

If he wants to make a splash, he would be an idiot to believe its with today's Ring of Honor.
As opposed to where? TNA? New Japan, AAA, or CMLL won't make a splash in the US, and LU is all finished taping for the next year or two so he wouldn't be on TV for a long time. ROH is the best place he could go if he is hoping to make a splash in the US.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Hey man, I leave you alone. What's your deal?
my point is that lets wait and see if the angle works or not..

nothing more...im agree with you guys (not with supersonic [cornette] ) in a lot of things..a lot.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote:Thanks, Burnside.

I'm curious though if either Dragon Saga or monster mafia can give me a logical explanation for the complete fuck up in booking for the lack of consequences for the Bullet Club's actions without accusing me of bitching.
So seeing as I couldn't give a moments fuck about the Charlotte/Natalya match, lets do this.

You, Big Red Machine and several others are irritating as fuck! Every topic on here, it could be discussing someone hypothetically joining ROH, it could be about someone who worked a dark match, it could be about an announced event, an event title, the ending of a show, the booking of a HOUSE SHOW - it doesn't matter, because the topic always involves one of you shitheads posting about booking or Delirious or some other nonsense that usually has COMPLETELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TOPIC. It had nothing to do with the booking, its about this forum.

So, before this gets locked my a mod for me responding in such a blunt yet 100% factual fashion, I am going to set-up a topic for yourself, for Big Red Machine, for whoever the fuck else is in your little group where you can complain, bitch, moan, nitpick, over analyze and take anything out of context that you please to, about Ring of Honor.

This will mean you guys, mostly the two of you, won't derail. every. single. topic. on the board.

http://www.rohworld.com/forum/viewtopic ... 54#p131954

There you go. There's your guys new clubhouse. Call yourselves the Aces & Spades or whatever that horrible angle was called.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: