BITW: Who represents the HOT?

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
ColourMeCurious

BITW: Who represents the HOT?

Post by ColourMeCurious »

With Truth Martini challenging the Briscoes at BITW, this brings up an interesting predicament: Roddy seems to have something going with Tomasso and Lethal, and with Elgin wrestling Finlay, who is going to wrestle the Briscoes?

the obvious answer is Rhino and someone else, but who could that someone else be?
Marketh.

Re: BITW: Who represents the HOT?

Post by Marketh. »

Sounds like simply Roderick and Rhino to me.
Last Real Man Hype
ColourMeCurious

Post by ColourMeCurious »

But at the TV tapings they sorta built Tomasso/Lethal/Roderick. I don't get why they would start building that when these are the episodes that are building up to BITW. Also, when Truth made the challenge he was very careful not to name names and just said the Briscoes could take on anybody if they were men. that makes me think that it's not one of the ROH regulars.
Heyzel

Post by Heyzel »

I just hope it's a new face to roh
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Maybe Roderick will wrestle twice?
Or Truth Martini and Rhino lol
MOOSE!
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Lets hope it 's Alex Shelly
syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk »

Roddy/Rhino I bet, with yet another Ciampa/Lethal confrontation. Perhaps this type with a stip.
JigsawVs.Jason

New HoT member?

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

Since both Strong and Elgin are booked in other matches, I was wondering who might team up with Rhino to take on the Briscoes. Honestly, the only surprise members that came across my mind I would want to see are currently contracted by Gabe, but then I thought of a former HoT member, who could really make that match interesting rather than being another huge waste of the Briscoes' talent: that man would be Christopher Daniels! I know he is still under contract with TNA, but the way they booked his departure, it seemed they wanted to leave the door open for an eventual return. Too far-fetched, or something that could really go down at BITW?
As I mentioned above, I think it's ridiculous the best team in ROH, the Briscoes are wrestling an old ECW has-been and some mystery guy, when they should be putting on MOTYC after MOTYC in 20 to 30 minute matches against the Young Bucks. So that's pretty much the only option I could think of that would justify this throw-away match. What do you think? Could we see the Fallen Angle return again to take the HoT to new heights?
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
fm20000

Re: New HoT member?

Post by fm20000 »

Fallen Angle?
?
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

^ LOL

Alex Shelly would be perfect. To see him and Truth Martini.. 8-)

I have no idea who it's gonna be but actually. Maybe Mike Mondo in another chance to join the HoT? i don't know..
MOOSE!
Renegade121

Post by Renegade121 »

If its shelly imma mark out. It would actually make sense as well if shelly joins. They could say that his former stable mate in generation next roderick strong convinced him to come into roh and join the Hot because truth bought roddy to new heights and could do the same for shelly. Plus i think shelly is a better heel than a face and it would be a great oppertunity for roh to bring in some star power
Renegade121

Post by Renegade121 »

Also him and rhino are both from detroit. I dont think its the fallen angel sadly
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

There is already a thread about this in the spoiler board. (Remember, this hasn't been announced on TV yet)

I'll move this to the spoiler board and merge it with the other thread
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I think the new members are a tag team.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

I would mark out hard if it were Shelley, but quite frankly, i seriously doubt he's gonna stop by before he heads to Stamford, given the fact he intended to work DGUSA and Japan...no ROH before WWE signaled their interest...
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Shelley really wouldn't fit in the House of Truth anyway.
Last Real Man Hype
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

I'm watching this week TV show, and Truth just talked about it. He said that A NEW AND DANGEROUS TAG TEAM will join to HoT.
MOOSE!
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

DieHard wrote:I'm watching this week TV show, and Truth just talked about it. He said that A NEW AND DANGEROUS TAG TEAM will join to HoT.
He called them his "Guardians of Truth", I think, but didn't tell us anything more about them, other than that they've been kicked out everywhere they've been so far. And he challenged the Briscoes for the belts.
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

I hope it's a team we've heard of, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
Last Real Man Hype
cordsally

Post by cordsally »

Just looking forward,not assuming at all! :|