ROH TV

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Wavelet Transform

Re: ROH TV

Post by Wavelet Transform »

Montana wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:11 pm Well.... they announced another 6 man tag for Final Battle...

It's Brody King, Homicide, Tony Deppen vs. Tracy Williams, Tyler Rust, and Eli Isom (Little underwhelming , but should be good)

Thank God Mandy Leon didn't win; so it's Rok-C vs. WIllow at FB.
Happiest I've ever been from the outcome of a women's ROH match.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

rok c vs willow yesssss, hope we can see miranda , trish and other girls im some sort or pre show match.

trios match is great...a nice brawl and fareweel for violence unlimited, rust and eli isom deserves that spot.

i think they are doing the best possible with this card...
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

Willow has been used as an enhancement talent on AEW YouTube shows. Sign her up for the ROH title!
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Has anyone else who watches on their local TV gotten the same show for the past three weeks?
Montana

Post by Montana »

Reaper G wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:40 pm Has anyone else who watches on their local TV gotten the same show for the past three weeks?
Maybe that has something to do with the Sinclair Cyber attacks. Think the wrong episode aired once/twice after that, but been airing the right episodes the last 2 weeks.

Still amazes me, that Sinclair owns these channels, yet can’t air their own product correctly.
Wavelet Transform

Post by Wavelet Transform »

Last week's PCO match was a fine send off for him. A surprising amount of craziness for a TV match in a lame duck period for the company. Doesn't in the slightest make me want Sledge on the roster, but hats off to PCO for busting his ass and putting him over on his way out.