Official 'Saturday Night at Center Stage' TV Tapings Thread (2.10.18)

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Big Red Machine

Re: Official 'Saturday Night at Center Stage' TV Tapings Thread (2.10.18)

Post by Big Red Machine »

Wilson wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am
TYFDK wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm
rovert1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:39 pm
Where did you hear that?
Never been happier to see you in a thread than right now. Please tell me Gresham isn't going anywhere.
If I could be so bold to interpret: it looks like rovert was asking mafia to cite his sources either because rovert thinks its a worthwhile practice to generally credit reporting or to credit rovert themself for bringing it up. The discourse, and all that.

But yeah, if Gresham does leave ROH is officially on FOH notice from me.

I'm sure 16YA will be another solid show, but God do I just not care for any of this build. Bullet Club also goes 3-0 during the tapings, credit to the assist of Bury the Bear, a costume in a Bullet Club shirt because that is the state of the American pro-wres scene. Switching the title to Kenny King while also building Flip as the next challenger also worries me deeply about Silas. Like, what on earth are they doing with him? Why are they so vindictive against their midcard?
I agree with you about the general build, but in the case of Kenny winning the belt back, the way they did it does at least justify Bully's presence. I don't like that they felt the need to do it, but at least it served a purpose, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Silas get the belt back soon (like once he signs a contract).
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Big Red Machine wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Wilson wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 am
TYFDK wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Never been happier to see you in a thread than right now. Please tell me Gresham isn't going anywhere.
If I could be so bold to interpret: it looks like rovert was asking mafia to cite his sources either because rovert thinks its a worthwhile practice to generally credit reporting or to credit rovert themself for bringing it up. The discourse, and all that.

But yeah, if Gresham does leave ROH is officially on FOH notice from me.

I'm sure 16YA will be another solid show, but God do I just not care for any of this build. Bullet Club also goes 3-0 during the tapings, credit to the assist of Bury the Bear, a costume in a Bullet Club shirt because that is the state of the American pro-wres scene. Switching the title to Kenny King while also building Flip as the next challenger also worries me deeply about Silas. Like, what on earth are they doing with him? Why are they so vindictive against their midcard?
I agree with you about the general build, but in the case of Kenny winning the belt back, the way they did it does at least justify Bully's presence. I don't like that they felt the need to do it, but at least it served a purpose, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Silas get the belt back soon (like once he signs a contract).
He has already resigned.
SandsShifter

Post by SandsShifter »

AlexROH wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am
He has already resigned.
Is that resigned as in quit, or re-signed as in he's staying?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

so yeah...gresham is legitimately injured.