3/12/17 15th Anniversary Spoilers

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

3/12/17 15th Anniversary Spoilers

Post by cgstong »

1st taping
Dark match
Kikutaro and Dirty Ronovano def The Gorillas

Ray Rowe def Davey Boy Smith Jr

Marty Scurll def Kenny King via submission

Second taping
Punishment Martinez def Hansen

6 Man Tag Titles
The Briscoes and Bully Ray def The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia) & Silas Young to win the Titles

Third Taping
Chris Sabin def Caprice Coleman

RPG Vice def Will Ferrara & Cheeseburger

8 man Wildcard Tag Match
Jay White, Jay Lethal, Adam Page & Silas Young def vs Bobby Fish, Lio Rush, Colt Cabana, and Hansen

Fourth taping
ROH Tag Titles
The Hardys def The Briscoes to retain

Dalton Castle and The Addiction (World Champion Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) def Adam Cole and the Young Bucks
- Afterwards the YB and Cole had an argument and Cole tried to fire the YB from the BC but they said they fired him and that Kenny Omega was the real leader of the BC.
You can check out video of what happened between Cole and the YB after the match here: https://www.facebook.com/ROHWorld/posts ... 6217155360
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
King of Indy Style

Re: 3/12/17 15th Anniversary Spoilers

Post by King of Indy Style »

Well, a lot has certainly happened since the site went down! It sucks about TK's injury, but oh my god, I'm so glad to see the titles off The Kingdom, and I hope they never get anywhere near a title match again. Briscoes and Hardys sounds like a damn good match, and I really like the continuity between NJPW/NOAH and ROH with the War Machine/DBS angle. Glad to see that Martinez is getting the love he deserves, I hopped on his bandwagon the moment I saw him in last year's TPT.

Oh, and Daniels is ROH World Champ. 'Nuff said.
Brada

Post by Brada »

That does suck about TK O'Ryan....hope he has a quick, healthy recovery.

I think they pull the trigger and bring back Bennett and Maria in Orlando.......I'm calling that shot now.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

some very important stuff for the reporsts of last night

"Adam Cole just tried to fire the Young Bucks from the Bullet Club. YBs said that the only BC leader is Kenny Omega"

can we have omega vs cole before adam leaves? i hope so!

also im agree with brada,put maria and bennett in the kigdom again.
King of Indy Style

Putting Bennett back with The Kingdom is genuinely the only way to make it worse, and they won't have Adam Cole to fight their boringness. I usually never say this, but I hope they go to WWE, so I never have to see them again.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

King of Indy Style wrote:Putting Bennett back with The Kingdom is genuinely the only way to make it worse, and they won't have Adam Cole to fight their boringness. I usually never say this, but I hope they go to WWE, so I never have to see them again.
I agree with this. I have zero interest in Bennett returning. Haven't missed him one iota.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

You can check out video of what happened between Cole and the YB after the match here: https://www.facebook.com/ROHWorld/posts ... 6217155360
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

cgstong wrote:You can check out video of what happened between Cole and the YB after the match here: https://www.facebook.com/ROHWorld/posts ... 6217155360
So begins the exit of Adam Cole from ROH.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I guess giving the Briscoe's and Ray is probably the right thing to do despite how I liked how the Kingdom were growing on me and more so that it was giving different talent some light.

So does that mean ROH is setting up for Omega vs Cole for the War of The Worlds PPV, or would these tapings be gearing towards Supercard of Honor? I always thought we would just get a three way of the Cole, Daniels and Castle at SOH or maybe Kazarian vs Cole but I guess we will see Kazarain vs Marty for the tv title.

If Omega can come in full even for half a year that would be amazing for ROH, especially if he could be the champ, as it would just give ROH that headling act and that little bit more time to build someone up for Final Battle and the next year.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Bennett is the only way to go for the Kingdom.

Taven is GOD AWFUL. Promos are really forced. It seems like it is a race for him knowing he has the mic for 2 minutes and he needs to say Melvin at least 8 times.

Vinny Lasagna or whatever his name is blows as well.

I thought TK had potential, but needs to put on some weight.

They either need to add someone or go away all together. My guess is here comes Bennett.
Brada

Post by Brada »

Omega and Cole would be cool before Cole bolts for Full Sail....
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

This injury could actually be used to give people a reason to care about TK O'Ryan when he comes back. By that time Marseglia will hopefully be gone and Taven and O'Ryan can feud with O'Ryan going over because Taven will have well outlived his usefulness by that point.
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Save for the Elite, who could possibly beat Bully Ray and the Briscoes?

Those three make for a hell of a team, and they're perfect for each other. But if D-Von decides to come out of retirement....
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Big Red Machine wrote:This injury could actually be used to give people a reason to care about TK O'Ryan when he comes back. By that time Marseglia will hopefully be gone and Taven and O'Ryan can feud with O'Ryan going over because Taven will have well outlived his usefulness by that point.
First, from here on out I am going to steal Brada's name for Vinnie Marseglia and call him Vinnie Lasagna. Funny shit. Second, BRM you are entirely too optimistic to even hope that Lasagna will be gone by the time O'Ryan returns because nobody wants the guy!
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Reaper G wrote:Save for the Elite, who could possibly beat Bully Ray and the Briscoes?

Those three make for a hell of a team, and they're perfect for each other. But if D-Von decides to come out of retirement....
No one. I think sticking the titles on these three was making the best of a bad situation.
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

One never realizes how much they miss Maria until they see O'Ryan and Marseglia.

I'm all for bringing them back.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

or Fb.com/ROHworld
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Maybe a hug and then a Superkick at SCOH/TV tapings or maybe a hug and a surprise appearance by Omega at SCOH and then Cole is booted from the Club, then i would hope him leaving at War of the Worlds. Right now the tease for both companies is worth it leading to a pay off, I hope Cole/WWE can hold off until then because money wise it will be great for everyone.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Big Red Machine wrote:
Reaper G wrote:Save for the Elite, who could possibly beat Bully Ray and the Briscoes?

No one. I think sticking the titles on these three was making the best of a bad situation.
I hate the idea of 6 man tag titles in American promotions. It's always a forced evil for a storyline and then no one gives a shit about them after the feud is over with. Examples: Road Warriors/Dusty Rhodes vs. The Russians and The Von Erichs vs. The Freebirds. These titles were created for The Kingdom and will flounder until TK O'Ryan returns or they get another member. Either way, the title that is useless now has even less use, because the group that the title was created for has been iced 3 months in. That's why I hate these championships because the fan has no fucking interest in these titles, nor random teams being thrown together and it becomes a prop at best.
King of Indy Style

I like the NEVER 6 Man Tag Titles because you can have literally have any team win the titles, and you could get some weird ass title runs out of it. David Finlay, Ricochet, and Kojima as Champions? Sure! Tanahashi, Nakanishi, and Taguchi? Why not? The Briscoes and Toru damn Yano? They were the first champions for goodness sakes. And then just as easily you can stick them on an established trio like LOS INGOBERNABLES or any 3 members of the Bullet Club B-Team or THE ELITE. NJPW has the roster depth and the ability to put together weird but fun tag teams that ROH just doesn't have.

And sticking the trios rocket to the shitty boring ass Kingdom didn't help either.