Global Wars Night 2 results - SPOILERS

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Sandy Fork

Global Wars Night 2 results - SPOILERS

Post by Sandy Fork »

Courtesy of Wrestlinginc:
Spoiler: show
* KUSHIDA defeated Will Ferrara

* Silas Young defeated Takaaki Watanabe

* Moose defeated Colby Corino (w/ Decade)

* The Briscoes defeated The House Of Truth (Donovan Dijak & J. Diesel w/ Truth Martini)

* Kyle O'Reilly defeated ROH World Tag Team Champions Addiction via DQ in a Tag Title 2-on-1 Handicap Match. Bobby Fish missed the show due to travel issues.

* Jushin Thunder Liger defeated Dalton Castle (w/ His boys)

* Cheeseburger and Brutal Bob Evans went to a no contest

* Bullet Club (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) vs. Kingdom (w/ Maria) went to a Double DQ

* War Machine defeated Decade (Adam Page & Colby Corino w/ BJ Whitmer)

* Cedric Alexander defeated Moose (w/ Stokely Hathaway & Veda Scott)

* Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito defeated ACH & Matt Sydal

* Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Roderick Strong

* Michael Elgin defeated Gedo

* Bullet Club (AJ Styles & Young Bucks) defeated CHAOS (Okada, Baretta & Rocky Romero)
DXvsNWO1994

Re: Global Wars Night 2 results - SPOILERS

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Here's what I was able to gather from WWP (Weekly Wrestling Podcast on Twitter), with more details:

- Davey Vega, Pepper Parks & Rip Impact were on the pre-show.

- Truth Martini made it across the border for Night 2.

- They commented on a crazy table spot in the Brutal Bob Evans/Cheeseburger match, so that's probably the reason for the no contest.

- Apparently in the Cedric Alexander/Moose match, Veda Scott gave Moose a wrench to use, but Alexander took it and used it on Moose, ending his undefeated streak. I guess Cedric Alexander has officially turned heel.

- ACH did have his real gear for this show.

- There was a Jay Briscoe/Jay Lethal contract signing for Best In The World.

- Apparently, after the Main Event, The Kingdom came down and helped CHAOS fend off Bullet Club, and the recap seems to suggest some type of deal between CHAOS & The Kingdom:

DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

just got home from Toronto...

i'll add a few notes from what's already posted

* KUSHIDA defeated Will Ferrara-- Kushida was super over both nights

* Silas Young defeated Takaaki Watanabe-- Silas always a fun heel live, jawing with the crowd

* Moose defeated Colby Corino (w/ Decade)-- Colby was just fuckin destroyed into the steel barrier's right in front of me.

* Kyle O'Reilly defeated ROH World Tag Team Champions Addiction via DQ in a Tag Title 2-on-1 Handicap Match. Bobby Fish missed the show due to travel issues.--- they announjced Fish wasn't medically cleared to wrestle saturday, i had no idea he was out of action Friday until they added o'reilly to the Kushida/Sabin match

* Jushin Thunder Liger defeated Dalton Castle (w/ His boys)-- Liger super over both days

* Cheeseburger and Brutal Bob Evans went to a no contest... Evans piledrove Burger threw the table outta nowhere yelling "i hate you". good pop there for sure

* Bullet Club (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) vs. Kingdom (w/ Maria) went to a Double DQ

* War Machine defeated Decade (Adam Page & Colby Corino w/ BJ Whitmer)-- BJ did the same thing as with moose. "threw Colby to the wolves so he wouldn't have to wrestle the big boys himself

* Cedric Alexander defeated Moose (w/ Stokely Hathaway & Veda Scott)-- Moose undefeated streak ends abruptly, maybe because moose is signed with jarrett now too

* Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito defeated ACH & Matt Sydal... really good match. maybe the best of night 2 or the nakamura/Strong one. lots of new japan chants

* Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Roderick Strong... very good match. Roddy very appreciate of post match Roddy chants after Shinsuke left

* Michael Elgin defeated Gedo.. least heat of any match over the 2 days

* Bullet Club (AJ Styles & Young Bucks) defeated CHAOS (Okada, Baretta & Rocky Romero)... very fun match. everyone got their name chanted before the bell-- including Red shoes last. they guys told him to hit the middle turnbuckle and pose, which red Shoes did to a huge pop
"Money kept, is twice as good as money burned
And money won, is twice as sweet as money earned"
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Lyger peacocking with Dalton Castle boys is must-see TV at his finest if you ask me :lol:
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

187_Joeism wrote:Lyger peacocking with Dalton Castle boys is must-see TV at his finest if you ask me :lol:
yes very true. that was really funny
"Money kept, is twice as good as money burned
And money won, is twice as sweet as money earned"
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Anyone know what's up with Sabin? I was surprised he was jobbed on the iPPV, and then he wasn't used at the TV taping at all.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I think he was already booked elsewhere Saturday (SMASH maybe). He's on the roster page so I'm guessing he'll still be used.
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

From what it looks like, Chris Sabin was at the Jersey Championship Wrestling show in Asbury Park, NJ Saturday night.

Some quick notes about the dark match: Ian Riccaboni ring announced and called a six man between Romantic Touch, Pepper Parks (now going by Pepper the Body), and Rip Impact v. Ashley Sixx (beat Dalton Castle in the first round of the 2015 Top Prospect tournament at the Nashville taping), Davey Vega (trained at Chikara), and the Loose Cannon Kenny Lush out of Vancouver. Riccaboni also apparently called Romantic Touch v. Jay Diesel with Matt Ryan in Philly on Wednesday. To go full circle, Ryan is the play-by-play guy for Jersey Championship Wrestling.
tlova86

Post by tlova86 »

FanSinceHDNet wrote:From what it looks like, Chris Sabin was at the Jersey Championship Wrestling show in Asbury Park, NJ Saturday night.

Some quick notes about the dark match: Ian Riccaboni ring announced and called a six man between Romantic Touch, Pepper Parks (now going by Pepper the Body), and Rip Impact v. Ashley Sixx (beat Dalton Castle in the first round of the 2015 Top Prospect tournament at the Nashville taping), Davey Vega (trained at Chikara), and the Loose Cannon Kenny Lush out of Vancouver. Riccaboni also apparently called Romantic Touch v. Jay Diesel with Matt Ryan in Philly on Wednesday. To go full circle, Ryan is the play-by-play guy for Jersey Championship Wrestling.
what does this have to do with Global Wars
FanSinceHDNet

Post by FanSinceHDNet »

tlova86 wrote:
FanSinceHDNet wrote:From what it looks like, Chris Sabin was at the Jersey Championship Wrestling show in Asbury Park, NJ Saturday night.

what does this have to do with Global Wars
Because somebody asked where Sabin was for Night 2 and nobody reported who the heel team was in any of the reports I saw?