War of the Worlds Spoiler Discussion

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Robareid

War of the Worlds Spoiler Discussion

Post by Robareid »

Please use this thread for all discussion of the event until it is released on VOD.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: War of the Worlds Spoiler Discussion

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

From all accounts, the show was excellent. Most of the results weren't a total shock. It didn't really matter who won Delirious/Gedo or the Three Way Tag. Good to see that Adam Cole is back, obviously, though getting cleared just a few hours before the show is really cutting it close.

Here's the post-show recap from last night:

Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote: It didn't really matter who won Delirious/Gedo or the Three Way Tag.
I'd argue The Addiction absolutely should've won to establish themselves as a threat as the new tag champs and members of the evil KRD. Instead they lost like they usually do.
Last Real Man Hype
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Marketh. wrote:
DXvsNWO1994 wrote: It didn't really matter who won Delirious/Gedo or the Three Way Tag.
I'd argue The Addiction absolutely should've won to establish themselves as a threat as the new tag champs and members of the evil KRD. Instead they lost like they usually do.
Fair point. Maybe they're setting up a future title match between the two teams down the line.
tigermask7.0

Post by tigermask7.0 »

the addiction are not relevant (as of right now) in the new japan universe, taking the loss may have been an audition. they are also heels, who won the ROH tag titles thru outside interference (the help of sabin). there is no reason to book them to win that three-way without the help of sabin. it would play against how the addiction should be booked, which is as part of a crew.
It's not easy being the Greatest 7th generation wrestler Of All Time!
WDRLeavelle

Post by WDRLeavelle »

I was at both these shows and LOVED them! Best live shows I've ever been to.