ROH Reloaded Tour (Lakeland, FL 10/25) Spoilers Thread

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
AssShooter

Re: ROH Reloaded Tour (Lakeland, FL 10/25) Spoilers Thread

Post by AssShooter »

Remember the angle with Kevin Steen and his lawyer ?
Maybe Jim Cornette is still around, considering Elgin said on twitter that the lawyer will be expensive and he is angry against the management...
ImageImage
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I for one can't wait for the entire law team of St. Louis to come crashing down on ROH.

Aaron Solo on the show is kind of weird/cool. He's a Davey Richards trainee.
Burnside

Post by Burnside »

Elgin angle makes me want to stop watching this promotion just like I stopped years ago with WWE and TNA.

Why does wrestling have to be so terrible these days?
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Burnside just do what I do. Every time Elgin is on the screen, fast forward. He's not the Champion anymore so there's no real appeal to his matches at all IMO, and he's currently in an angle worse than Brie/Nikki.
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

I don't understand what everyone thought was going to happen with Elgin?

There were two possibilities...Elgin doesn't show up at all or this angle. Yes, it's a stupid, tired angle, esp since ROH doesn't really have an on-screen authority person, but what else were they going to do? Have him wrestle like nothing ever happened?
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

Go to the ring in the middle of a match and beat the living shit out of the 2 wrestlers in it? Cut a Steen esque promo from the crowd? Anything other than what they actually did, because what they did was essentially have him do the Finger Poke of Doom/Hijack the show. The crowd shit on it, of course...because it's fucking retarded.
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

ROHFan25 wrote:Go to the ring in the middle of a match and beat the living shit out of the 2 wrestlers in it? Cut a Steen esque promo from the crowd? Anything other than what they actually did, because what they did was essentially have him do the Finger Poke of Doom/Hijack the show. The crowd shit on it, of course...because it's fucking retarded.
Oh, I see what you mean now. I thought people were upset because he was being anti-authority and it was like, what else are they going to do? But you're right, the actual execution sounds lame. But is there really a lot of fertile ground left in that farm? Steen had a pretty fresh take on it, but Steen's pretty creative. But yeah, I'd rather they go a different direction than what they did. I'd have him stand on the ramp, refuse to enter the ring, and tell everyone to go to Hell. I don't think they have to resort to Finger Poke of Doom stupidity.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

Yeah, I don't like the Elgin angle. Hopefully the results play out better on TV.

Can someone who was at the show summarize what he said in his promo? Like what did he say ROH is going to "pay" for exactly?
trufreedom

Post by trufreedom »

Mr. Orange wrote:Yeah, I don't like the Elgin angle. Hopefully the results play out better on TV.

Can someone who was at the show summarize what he said in his promo? Like what did he say ROH is going to "pay" for exactly?
I wasn't there, but I have to assume it's because ROH woke him up. Don't come between Elgin and his sleep.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

Wise assumption! Ya gotta sleep...
JTCole

Post by JTCole »

Burnside wrote:Elgin angle makes me want to stop watching this promotion just like I stopped years ago with WWE and TNA.

Why does wrestling have to be so terrible these days?
Watch NXT. I still think the Network is a great deal even if you don't follow the current product.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

Anyone familiar with Worst Case Scenario? Potential prospects, or just jobbers for Moose and Evans?
dannyd

Post by dannyd »

Elgin and ciampa join forces and cause chaos. They'd make a great tag team.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

So Cal Val and the former Rosie Lottalove were also in attendance last night.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:Anyone familiar with Worst Case Scenario? Potential prospects, or just jobbers for Moose and Evans?
I never liked them in PWX where they were heel champs. Very generic and forgettable. I'm not big on the Bravados and think the Bravados are light years ahead of them.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:Anyone familiar with Worst Case Scenario? Potential prospects, or just jobbers for Moose and Evans?
I believe they're both from Mr Hughes WWA4 school. The same school that produced Moose, AR Fox, Shynron and Jon Gresham.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

TYFDK wrote:So Cal Val and the former Rosie Lottalove were also in attendance last night.
So Cal Val in ROH would be nice. Always liked her.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Northwoods_Nightmare wrote:
monster mafia wrote:Next up, Michael Elgin vs. Caprice Coleman. Elgin not in his gear, wrestling in jeans and a tank top.
It turns into an angle as Elgin refuses to wrestle repeatedly laying down telling Coleman to pin him
We're pretty sure Elgin reads the forum. I'm blaming Marketh for this. ;)
I'll make it up to everyone, using my apparent powers of influence over the ROH booking:

Wouldn't it be cool if at Final Battle Scarlett and Maria were like "Who gives a shit about wrestling?" and started getting all naked and lezzing out n shit in the middle of the ring?
Last Real Man Hype