THE KINGDOM SHOCKS THE WORLD

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
monster mafia

THE KINGDOM SHOCKS THE WORLD

Post by monster mafia »

**CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MOST RECENT SET OF TV TAPINGS**

Adam Cole, Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis shocked the world this past Saturday night in Wheeling, West Virginia. They did this by delivering “Matt’s return”, as promised. While all indications were that “The Icon” Matt Hardy was returning to ROH, it in fact turned out to be a completely different Matt.

The Matt who returned was a former Ring of Honor Television Champion. He was a former member of The House of Truth and was last seen in ROH in Brooklyn, New York at Field of Honor. Matt Taven surprised Ring of Honor fans and wrestlers alike and returned as a member of The Kingdom!

ROH officials hadn’t heard from Matt Taven since he announced on social media that he was leaving the company. We were clearly duped. The Kingdom painted a specific picture and went in a completely different direction. Not only were we the victims of their mind games, but the ROH roster was also stunned.

“No matter how smart the fans think they are, they will never understand how truly clueless they are” Said Taven as he was leaving the building this past Saturday. “ROH fans thought they saw the best of me, again you are fools. I am just getting started”

Bennett has revealed that he and Taven have been friends for a very long time, “We’ve known each other since Matt started up in New England”. “As the Kingdom was being formed, we kept a close eye on him. This year he seemed almost lost at times”. “He was trying too hard to keep the fans happy and everyone knows that’s a losing proposition”.”

Cole chimed in and stated “The fans don’t care about me, Mike, Maria or anyone! We watched him, watched as his potential was being wasted and how 2014 was not looking so good. He needed guidance and Mike and I sat down with Maria and we decided he was a natural fit. He just needed to be around the best there is, and that’s when we had Maria reach out.”

“Mike and Adam asked me to contact him Matt after his cage match in Brooklyn with Jay Lethal” added Maria. “Matt needed a home; he needed to be around people who have his best interests in mind. Obviously it wasn’t the fans or even the people he could call friends! Only The Kingdom could provide Matt with the real love and guidance he needs”.

Whatever Maria said, it must have worked. Her charms are obvious and ability to manipulate appear to be second to none. She is a shrewd negotiator and whether it was money, success, guidance or just the camaraderie, Taven accepted and is now part of a group poised to control Ring of Honor.

Adam Cole, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett & Maria Kanellis now comprise a group that has pretty much every tool needed to become the most dominant force in Ring of Honor history. None of these individuals are strangers to titles and every champion is now on notice. Can The Kingdom be stopped?

ROH fans can witness this shocking return on the October 25, 2014 edition of Ring of Honor television.
TYFDK

Re: THE KINGDOM SHOCKS THE WORLD

Post by TYFDK »

Bro, I'm not one to complain about this really, but there are people who don't like being spoiled, and this is a major spoiler-fest here.
adduvall84

Re: THE KINGDOM SHOCKS THE WORLD *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by adduvall84 »

Yeah, stuff like this needs to be posted on the Spoiler board. I labeled it and everything but still...
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

sorry people...
adduvall84

Post by adduvall84 »

monster mafia wrote:sorry people...
Honest mistake. No worries.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/adduvall1984
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Spoiler: show
AssShooter

Post by AssShooter »

It could be fun if they bring back Matt Hardy anyway for Michael Bennett's bachelor party.
ImageImage