Wrestling's Finest 2014 Thoughts

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Braggis

Wrestling's Finest 2014 Thoughts

Post by Braggis »

I don't know how something is considered a spoiler for. I'm assuming until after the VOD has been made available.

I don't mind that Hanson won Top Prospect. I just wish he'd lose the Viking gimmick and instead find something else. And I hope Raymond Rowe gets a contract, too. Hes got a lot of potential.

Saw the Taven vs. HoT angle a mile away. I'm glad Scarlett is back. But I hope the storyline isn't headed to Jay Lethal joining the HoT. Hes a good babyface but he sucks as a heel.

I'm a bit curious about Chris Hero's future Title shot against Cole. I can't see them taking the strap off Cole until at least Best in the World 2014.

Looks like we may get Jay Briscoe out of he Title picture for a minute to feud with Hardy.
JigsawVs.Jason

Re: Wrestling's Finest 2014 Thoughts

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

looks like we get
Hero vs Cole
Jay vs Hardy
Steen vs Compton
Elgin vs Styles at the Anniversary Show, which would be absolutely awesome. Styles/Elgin and Hero/Cole alone are two potential MOTYCs and would make this show a must-buy!
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

I can see Rowe getting signed. He's got a match in San Antonio next month.
KenSmellsGood

Post by KenSmellsGood »

I was there last night. It was a really, really good show. Cedric Alexander and Andrew Everett definitely stole the show.

Raymond Rowe out performed Hansen by far. He pulled off some extremely impressive power moves. I was rooting for Rowe but I suppose they wanted Ciampa to be somewhat of an underdog going into the TV title match. I still would rather see Row vs Ciampa.

Television doesn't do Maria justice. She is stunning! She and Bennett had good chemistry with The Romantic Touch. Bennett won with the Anaconda Vice which was a nice touch considering the CM Punk chants that they always get. After the match The Romantic Touch tried to kidnap Veda Scott. I have fantasies like that all of the time so it was kind of cool to see live. I think it's now EXTREMELY obvious that Mike Mondo is in fact the Romantic Touch.

Steen had some good comedy spots with Kyle O'Reilly that kept the crowd entertained. O'Reilly looked damn good in that match though and pulled off some cross armbreakers out of nowhere. He's extremely talented.

Scarlett wore a see-through dress with some really skimpy panties. Seleziya came back too! I was so angry, upset, and confused with Martini kicked them out. Things just don't make sense anymore.

Cole and Hardy were great. They refused to tag for most of the match. Mark Briscoe was pretty entertaining as well.

The dark match wasn't anything special but there was a huge black dude that looked pretty impressive. I didn't catch his name but he looked like an awesome power wrestler.
Mattxx87
Banned
Banned

Post by Mattxx87 »

I think it's now EXTREMELY obvious that Mike Mondo is in fact the Romantic Touch.
Are you being sarcastic?