Baltimore TV Taping (2/4/12)

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
JustSkiff

Re: Baltimore TV Taping (2/4/12)

Post by JustSkiff »

O'Reilly pinned Strong in a tag match in Norfolk.
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

JustSkiff wrote:O'Reilly pinned Strong in a tag match in Norfolk.
I meant Cole & O'Reilly as a team.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

They're not teaming together anymore.
WrestlingMatters

JustSkiff wrote:They're not teaming together anymore.
I didn't say they were, they tagged less than 3 weeks ago. TV hasn't even aired the official split yet and besides his tag team partner was the unbeatable Davey Richards, even then it's not enough to main event a supposedly big show. It's the equivalent of having Punk & Kofi vs Cena & Bourne main event a low level WWE PPV, it would never happen because it's not a draw. Davey/Kyle vs Eddie/Adam is a TV or B-show main event at best, if anything Briscoes/Bucks is way more deserving to main event the show.
JustSkiff

Post by JustSkiff »

They've been building to this match with the tv. I'm sure if WWE cared about tag team wrestling, and put time and effort building up the relationships between all four men, and building up the eventual tag match, then Punk/Kofi vs. Cena/Bourne could main event.
WrestlingMatters

JustSkiff wrote:They've been building to this match with the tv. I'm sure if WWE cared about tag team wrestling, and put time and effort building up the relationships between all four men, and building up the eventual tag match, then Punk/Kofi vs. Cena/Bourne could main event.
Their idea of building anything around Davey/Eddie has been constant whining and bitching "I was gonna train with Severn!" "Eddie has something dark inside him" what complete and utter nonsense, god I hope someone turns heel because I can't stand this petty jealousy of "he's hanging out with him" stupidity, it makes them all look like little girls, aren't they supposed to be grown men?