How Should ROH Book All Star Extravaganza V? (Spoilers)

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
MAXAKASINNER

How Should ROH Book All Star Extravaganza V? (Spoilers)

Post by MAXAKASINNER »

Well, after last night we have a lot of new New matches. Currently we have

Adam Page vs KUSHIDA

RD 1 Match: BJ Whitmer vs Mike Bennett

RD 1 Match: Silas Young vs Tommaso Ciampa

RD 1 Match: Kevin Steen Vs `Spanky`

RD 1 Match: Paul London vs Micheal Elgin

RD 1 Match: Matt Taven vs Roderick Strong

ROH World Tag Team Championship Match: The Forever Hooligans vs

And they still have a lot of talent, but that's already a huge card. If they have some Round 2 Matches as well then we'll also have Cole/Lethal and Machine Gun/London or Elgin. How will they fill the rest out?
AssShooter

Re: How Should ROH Book All Star Extravaganza V? (Spoilers)

Post by AssShooter »

The TT Championship match isn't supposed to be The Wolves vs the champs ? And so Wolves vs Hooligans ?
ImageImage
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Hmm, I heard that it'll be QT MARSHALL vs Kushida vs Page. Ugh.

Looks like an awesome show. Young vs Ciamapa, Taven vs Strong, London vs Elgin and Spanky vs Steen all should be greatl
MOOSE!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

To be clear, Anderson won't be in Toronto due to G1 so his 2nd Round Match will be in NYC.
ROHFan25

Post by ROHFan25 »

DieHard wrote:Hmm, I heard that it'll be QT MARSHALL vs Kushida vs Page. Ugh.

Looks like an awesome show. Young vs Ciamapa, Taven vs Strong, London vs Elgin and Spanky vs Steen all should be greatl
If they waste KUSHIDAs ROH debut on QT fucking Marshall I'm gonna flip out.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I've only one disappointment going into the show which is reDRagon not being able to appear.

After they "refused to show" for Border Wars and are now doing the same for this it's pretty safe to assume they can't for whatever reason cross the border. O'Reilly was born in Canada so maybe that has something to do with it.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Yeah O'Reilly hasn't been on a Canada Show since 2011...
K.O.

Post by K.O. »

The Dragon Saga wrote:I've only one disappointment going into the show which is reDRagon not being able to appear.

After they "refused to show" for Border Wars and are now doing the same for this it's pretty safe to assume they can't for whatever reason cross the border. O'Reilly was born in Canada so maybe that has something to do with it.
Thank You.

I tried to point this out then.

This makes at least four consecutive Canada shows that O'Reilly has missed, without any proper excuse(ex. legit injury or other booking). Can we all please admit now that Kyle for whatever reason cannot work Canadian events?

Also, the newest event poster would make it seem that we are going to get not only Wolves/Hooligans but also a three-way with C&C/Bucks/Adrenaline Rush.
JSP

Post by JSP »

Why does it matter? There's a kayfabed reason why he isn't showing this time so why is it a big deal?
Scottanized

Post by Scottanized »

Wait, Kushida is facing QT Marshall?.... That has to be a joke.
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Scottanized wrote:Wait, Kushida is facing QT Marshall?.... That has to be a joke.
Thankfully it is a joke. KUSHIDA vs. Page is official, along with Young Bucks/C & C/Adrenaline RUSH
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

I myself find it very odd that Kyle doesn't work Canada shows. He's from there. I also notice he never does pre-show autograph signings.

Anyway, I would have the Wolves win the belts here and then defend them against Forever Hooligans and Red Dragon in a 3 way dance at Manhattan Mayhem. I'd also have Whitmer and Silas win their matches so they can face each other in the second round. Elgin and Steen will definitely win their matches and I can't wait for Elgin vs Anderson II in NYC. I would also have Roddy go over Taven so he can face Steen in NYC.
JSP

Post by JSP »

I think I'd have Taven go over Roddy and have a 20 minute barnburner with Steen for a big breakout moment. Steen wins of course, but it kills two birds with one stone. Advances Mr. Wrestling and puts Taven over.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

JSP wrote:I think I'd have Taven go over Roddy and have a 20 minute barnburner with Steen for a big breakout moment. Steen wins of course, but it kills two birds with one stone. Advances Mr. Wrestling and puts Taven over.
I think it'd be more like 10 minutes of HoT's usual shenanigans and with Steen getting his revenge on Taven and Truth. Honestly, I don't think Taven will ever be able to have a breakout match with Truth in his corner. He's always a big factor in his matches and steals the spotlight.
MOOSE!
JSP

Post by JSP »

It's a really easy thing to fix. Ref sends them to the back after some bullshit, Taven holds his own for 20 minutes in a show stealer. Where to go from there is a different story, but it's not a hard thing to do to get the ball rolling on actually getting Taven over as a legit threat.