ROH 6.23.13 TV Tapings

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
DXvsNWO1994

Re: ROH 6.23.13 TV Tapings

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Marketh. wrote:I don't think it's a face turn or sympathy for Steen, just a reaction to Corino going over the line into madness by actually trying to kill Steen (kill). Not even a crack addict like the Zombie Princess wants to see a man's flesh burning.
That's probably most likely. I honestly can't wait to see SCW on TV. Sounds like it was crazy.
Northwoods_Nightmare

Post by Northwoods_Nightmare »

For what it's worth, Corino is booked for BCW in Milwaukee during the Dearborn show. Read into this however you like.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

man Compton was one of the biggest wastes of space id seen in some time. he really brought nothing to the table. he wasnt slow or sloppy he just didnt really do anything.
jackalope3

Post by jackalope3 »

dark patriot wrote:man Compton was one of the biggest wastes of space id seen in some time. he really brought nothing to the table. he wasnt slow or sloppy he just didnt really do anything.

Yes, it was a waste. It's a shame too, because Cliff has talent and charisma. He's not going to put on five-star matches, but he's an entertaining guy. I think the fans could get into him if he was given a chance to be himself.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Tommaso Ciampa ‏@ProjectCiampa
39 weeks since ACL surgery. Wrestled two 15+ minute matches for the most competitive company in the world last weekend #gratefuleverymoment
So QT vs Ciampa went over 15 minutes? Yeah, that's really dumb.
MOOSE!
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Compton's "empty arena match" against Steen was fun, but other than that....
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
Kikuchiyo

Post by Kikuchiyo »

DanielBryanson wrote:Compton's "empty arena match" against Steen was fun, but other than that....
I do feel sorry for the guy being told RoH were going to bring him in and then being told he wasn't going to speak and he was going to tag with Rhett.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

I'm watching the shows right now and I just want to say that Page vs Young was great. Short and chaotic match. Pre-match promo from Young was good. Why the hell they aren't on the roster regulary, again?
MOOSE!
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Page/Silas was this year's Mondo/Taven.
Last Real Man Hype
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Marketh. wrote:Page/Silas was this year's Mondo/Taven.
Absolutely. Loved it. You can't ask for much more in a TV match.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Edwrads/Taven was really fun as well minus HOT's usual BS. Please, just end this crap. I like how in their entrance firstly the cemara follows Truth Martini. Story of the stable.
MOOSE!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

C&C vs John Silver & Alex Reynolds was a good match, i hope we can see more of Silves&Reynolds.

Adam Page vs Silas Young was a breakout match for both wrestler, they go all out and had the crowd into the match.

Edwards vs Taven was a good defense por Taven i will say his third best one to date after 3 Way at BITW and vs ACH.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Just watched the SCW-(early bird)episode. Awesome match with a great finish, but a little bit (too) short, imo.
DirtyDave

Post by DirtyDave »

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:I heard that Steen apparently got some kind of lighter fluid poured on him by Corino during Steel Cage Warfare?
ya that's right, i just watched the tv show. that was the finish. corino poured lighter fluid on steen, nigel came out and made the save, threw hardy, then jacobs to steen, who gave them both package pile drivers for the win
"Money kept, is twice as good as money burned
And money won, is twice as sweet as money earned"