ROH Angling for a Briscoe Undisputed Reign? (Spoilers)

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
MAXAKASINNER

ROH Angling for a Briscoe Undisputed Reign? (Spoilers)

Post by MAXAKASINNER »

Following Jay Briscoes' World Title win at Supercard last night and Mark today winning the TV Title no.1 contendership match. is ROH going to have The Briscoes hold all the titles in the company at one time?
In my opinion i think it'd ruin the value of the titles but could also be cool.
What do you think :?:
Marketh.

Re: ROH Angling for a Briscoe Undisputed Reign? (Spoilers)

Post by Marketh. »

Nah, I see it more as provoking jealousy when Mark loses another title match and setting up for a match between them.

It'll probably be the same deal as Davey/Eddie at BITW where Mark isn't turning but desperately wants to fight Jay to prove he's equal, but looks strong in defeat and they remain together.
Last Real Man Hype
MAXAKASINNER

Post by MAXAKASINNER »

Marketh. wrote:Nah, I see it more as provoking jealousy when Mark loses another title match and setting up for a match between them.

It'll probably be the same deal as Davey/Eddie at BITW where Mark isn't turning but desperately wants to fight Jay to prove he's equal, but looks strong in defeat and they remain together.
Yeah just thought i'd bring the subject up.
Rooskie

Post by Rooskie »

It might be fun if Mark wins the TV Title and they work a big match with the World & TV Champ against the Tag Champs (reDRagon? Wolves?) with all the belts on the line . . .
RacingBoy

Post by RacingBoy »

Either way its going to blow why do they still have jobs with ROH they are nothing but spot monkeys they sure as hell shouldn't be getting singles pushes
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

RacingBoy wrote:Either way its going to blow why do they still have jobs with ROH they are nothing but spot monkeys they sure as hell shouldn't be getting singles pushes
Muay Thai! You're back. Still trolling as always. Wasn't it the 'Briscoes are just spot monkeys' comment that was the final straw that got you banned the first time? And you led off with it this time around. Tsk, tsk.
RacingBoy

Post by RacingBoy »

Don't know who Muay Thai is but what you guys have an issue with someone that doesn't like The Briscoes?
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Ah... It makes sense now.

Nicely done Muay Thai!
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

Hm....I'm not sure if they will hold all the titles in ROH considering The Wolves will likely be the next World Tag Team Champs but both Briscoes holding both singles titles (If Mark wins at the next iPPV) is something I can see happening.
Kikuchiyo

Post by Kikuchiyo »

I'd imagine they wouldn't consider it on the basis that they'd want 3 title matches on the iPPVs. Scum, on the other hand, could hold all 3 titles.