ROH New York TV Tapings Spoilers

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
Jeremy

Re: ROH New York TV Tapings Spoilers

Post by Jeremy »

187_Joeism wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Would it kill them to let Kyle get a win over Davey sometime?
Kyle pinned Davey at the iPPV
How about in a singles match?
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I really hope Steen is taking a break.

His lack of involvement in the rest of the card startles me to no end.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Jeremy wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Would it kill them to let Kyle get a win over Davey sometime?
Kyle pinned Davey at the iPPV
How about in a singles match?
Now Davey's 3-0, making this match even more pointless. Should've left it at the Defy or Deny 2 match which ended perfectly.
Last Real Man Hype
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Kyle O´Reilly is a tag team wrestler now, i don´t think singles loses hurt him if he looks good in the match, i think he should have won their match at Defy or Deny II though.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Anderson def Elgin? this means he will be back soon?
MOOSE!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Anderson is a top wrestler for New Japan, staying or not you have to treat that caliber wrestlers like that and booking them strong.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

187_Joeism wrote:Anderson is a top wrestler for New Japan, staying or not you have to treat that caliber wrestlers like that and booking them strong.
I thought that he won his match with Strong only to make Elgin's win look strong and meaningful. If he's not coming back he shouldn't win this. It's like Homicide pinning EDDIE EDWARDS cleanly and then losing to Steen in an 7 minutes.
MOOSE!
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Marketh. wrote:So it's if Lethal and Elgin win, Corino is gone, if SCUM wins, Hardy gets a title shot AND Corino is a full-time commentator?
Thats how I understand it.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

DieHard wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:Anderson is a top wrestler for New Japan, staying or not you have to treat that caliber wrestlers like that and booking them strong.
I thought that he won his match with Strong only to make Elgin's win look strong and meaningful. If he's not coming back he shouldn't win this. It's like Homicide pinning EDDIE EDWARDS cleanly and then losing to Steen in an 7 minutes.
Anderson is from New Japan if they don´t want him to lose there is nothing that ROH can do about it, don´t saying that is the case but is a posibility.
cviens

Post by cviens »

So... Is Veda Scott a heel?
DXvsNWO1994

Post by DXvsNWO1994 »

cviens wrote:So... Is Veda Scott a heel?
Not really I mean given what happened at the Chicago Tapings, I was sure Veda would be looking for payback.
Mr. Orange

Post by Mr. Orange »

Richards vs. O'reilly is right behind Lethal v. Elgin from the night before as the two best matches that took place this weekend for ROH. Crazy Spots. Davey double stomped Kyle through the table and there was this one spot where it looked like Davey died. It looked as if O'reilly was going to do a brainbuster on the ring apron like El Generico style but instead he stright brain bustered him to the floor. INSANE MATCH.

Anderson vs Elgin, Fish vs Edwards, and The 5 Way were all good-great as well. The TV Tapings were so much fun. I enjoyed all of the in ring segments with SCUM and the contract signing. Alabama Attitude is a great tag team especially Corey Hollis. I would bet anything that Adam Cole will be the new leader of SCUM but ROH had been quite unpredictable these past couple of months so who knows. Really enjoyed the show.

Star Ratings for the Big Matches:

Anderson v. Elgin (****)
Richards v. O'reilly (****1/4)
Edwards v. Fish(***1/2)
ACH v. Taven (***1/4)
Five Way Scramble Match(***1/2) - This match was so good but really short.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

Karl Anderson ‏@Machinegunka
Michal Elgin is one of the best that I've ever been in the ring with.
Simply put.
He's good.
MOOSE!
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

Or you could book him like Tensai in WWE! :D
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
RacingBoy

Post by RacingBoy »

These results looks awful Jay as champion is a joke the guy and his brother should be cut long ago but instead at best we are getting them each a singles title at worse they are feuding in the main event are people sure Jim Cornett isn't booking the show he always has a hard on for red neck gimmicks

They kick Steen out of SCUM to push Hardy a guy that is only in ROH to draw a check since he burned his bridges with WWE and TNA.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

cviens wrote:So... Is Veda Scott a heel?
Maybe when it comes to the Woman of Honor thing. If they're using them in every tv taping they should try to build characters and storylines. I was kind of wondering when they would. As long as they don't put her on commentary again. That was easily the most painful thing I listened to, and highlighted why you have to have at least some practice in it to get the timing with your co-commentators working.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

RacingBoy wrote:These results looks awful Jay as champion is a joke the guy and his brother should be cut long ago but instead at best we are getting them each a singles title at worse they are feuding in the main event are people sure Jim Cornett isn't booking the show he always has a hard on for red neck gimmicks

They kick Steen out of SCUM to push Hardy a guy that is only in ROH to draw a check since he burned his bridges with WWE and TNA.
This entire post my just be the most asinine thing Ive ever read here.
DBSommer

Post by DBSommer »

Hawkeye wrote:
RacingBoy wrote:These results looks awful Jay as champion is a joke the guy and his brother should be cut long ago but instead at best we are getting them each a singles title at worse they are feuding in the main event are people sure Jim Cornett isn't booking the show he always has a hard on for red neck gimmicks

Nah, we've heard plenty of stuff *exactly* this asinine from a guy whose initials are Muay Thai. Who got banned. Then posted under a different name and I do believe was banned again. And who's posting under yet another name and I predict will be banned yet again.
RacingBoy

Post by RacingBoy »

DBSommer wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Nah, we've heard plenty of stuff *exactly* this asinine from a guy whose initials are Muay Thai. Who got banned. Then posted under a different name and I do believe was banned again. And who's posting under yet another name and I predict will be banned yet again.

Don't know or care who Muay Thai is. But I am seeing how this site is though guess your not allowed to dislike the Briscoes or Matt Hardy. FIne Can't wait to see that match with Jay and Matt its going to be match of the year 500 hundred Jay Drillers vs 500 Twits of Fate
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Christ, people. MuayThai isn't the only person to ever watch ROH that has a controversial opinion.
Last Real Man Hype