November 3rd 2012 TV Tapings

*Spoilers!* This is the place to discuss the latest ROH announcements and events before they've aired on TV.
JigsawVs.Jason

Re: November 3rd 2012 TV Tapings

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

WOW!! ROH is really back for good, sounds like an amazing show and that Final Battle card could be the best ROH card since Best in the World 2011!! I absolutely love it! Besides the Ladder War (I so hope they don't book a Money in the Bank finish to that match, Generico deserves to stand tall till the end of the match. Maybe Nigel decapacitates Lethal beofre he can interfere or cash in) I am most excited about Wolves vs Fish and O'Reilly, that match could be the ROH tag team match of the year (there's no real competition, the only great tag match was the one at the 10th Anniversary show).
Also I really hope Lethal gets to face Lynn. Destroying a legend and former ROH champion would legitimize him as a real threat ot the title. Lethal/Rhinos just sounds like a huge waste of time.
Or they just drop the hardy storyline, and go with Lynn vs Cole, that would be all kinds of awesome. Cole actually remins me of a young Jerry Lynn.

Anyways, ROH is back and I couldn't be more happy about it, Final Battle will be the highlight of this wrestling year!!

P.S.: Can sb please ban Muay Thai, it's getting really rediculous
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

KL_

Post by KL_ »

wow, this results sounds great. I'm looking forward for their release on TV and of course I'm waiting for Final Battle :)

Thanks guys for the results !
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

I though Cornette booking were good but let´s be honest this looks way more awesome than anything he booked, long live Delirious! I can´t believe i am travelling from Spain to see his show live
burrhead

Post by burrhead »

It was either the last taping or the one prior to that,I got a headache just reading the spoliers and trying to make sense of everything.But reading these results got me excited just thinking about it!

Glad there was a change in booking and the return of this style and philosophy.Was really losing interest which sucked but looking forward to this!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Caleb Seltzer ‏@CalebSeltzer
Made my debut as the newest addition to the @ringofhonor Broadcast Team last night in Pittsburgh. Thanks to @realkevinkelly for the intro.

More good news
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

Who is he?

And WHAT?!?! Is Nigel off commentary?
Last Real Man Hype
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

He is the commentator from Boiling Point, the one that join for the 4 way survival.
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Cornette returing at commentary later down the line, I really liked his commentary during the Richards/Black match, he could actually be a valuable asset as an on-off color commentator
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

187_Joeism wrote:He is the commentator from Boiling Point, the one that join for the 4 way survival.
Great, but i wish they'll still use Nigel for big matches.
MOOSE!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Who do you think will face Jerry Lynn at Final Battle? The only roster member without a match is Mike Bennett and i think a win over Lynn would do wonders for him.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

187_Joeism wrote:Who do you think will face Jerry Lynn at Final Battle? The only roster member without a match is Mike Bennett and i think a win over Lynn would do wonders for him.
From the roster, the possibilities are:

Mike Bennett
Tadarius Thomas
Homicide
QT Marshall
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

.......... And Adam Cole.
MOOSE!
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

DieHard wrote:.......... And Adam Cole.
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

Jerry Lynn vs Lance Storm would be great, even in 2012. Both are in great shape and could still put on great matches.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

Guys one of the things people are getting wrong is Lethal DID NOT say he was going to wrestle El Generico or Steen at Final Battle. He said he would FIGHT them. He said he would FIGHT whoever the champion is. So I can see him coming out and attacking whoever wins setting up a feud for early 2013 but nowhere did he ever say he was going to wrestle them.
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

It'd be good, but I'd still rather see Lynn against someone worth putting over than a nostalgia-fest for no reason other than that. Even Lethal would benefit more from the win.

Homicide/Lynn could be interesting.
Last Real Man Hype
MuayThai
Banned
Banned

Post by MuayThai »

Ok one thing I don't get if this was the last taping before Final Battle and IF they wind up doing Wolves vs Kyle and Fish why not do a segment where Eddie and Davey get reunite?
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

MuayThai wrote:Ok one thing I don't get if this was the last taping before Final Battle and IF they wind up doing Wolves vs Kyle and Fish why not do a segment where Eddie and Davey get reunite?
Another reason the Wolves reunion is too soon.
Last Real Man Hype
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

MuayThai wrote:Ok one thing I don't get if this was the last taping before Final Battle and IF they wind up doing Wolves vs Kyle and Fish why not do a segment where Eddie and Davey get reunite?
Eddie is in Japan.