Grading Delirious as Head Booker

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Heyzel

Re: Grading Delirious as Head Booker

Post by Heyzel »

delirious did a helluva of job booking last weeks shows, I can not wait to see how the tv taping this week plays out
projectf40

Post by projectf40 »

Delirious is leagues ahead of Pearce who would have caused the end of a promotion if ROH didn't already have a strong fan base and if the roster wasn't stacked with talent (Danielson, Aries, Black, Nigel, Strong, Davey, Hero, Steen, Claudio and Generico) we might not be on this site right now lol. Delirious is good at giving the fans an equal amount of surprises and twists. I absolutely love everything in ROH right now people piss and moan that ROH has fallen off but I think as usual ROH is ahead of the curve with their storylines and match quality. I like the current roles all of the top players in ROH have molded to Davey Richards the world champion, guaranteed to be in one of if not the best match of the night every night, Kevin Steen the tweener that you can't help but cheer for because he causes chaos, IMO Kevin Steen's current gimmick takes sports entertainment to the next level and i love it. Although I do miss Gabe DGUSA is awesome too and honestly I wish they could cross promote. A friend and I where imagining what would happen if the ROH/CHIKARA angle lead to a kayfabe alliance between the promotions causing DGUSA and CZW to click up making 2013 the year of the 4-way interpromotional feud that would be awesome.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

projectf40 wrote:Delirious is leagues ahead of Pearce who would have caused the end of a promotion if ROH didn't already have a strong fan base and if the roster wasn't stacked with talent (Danielson, Aries, Black, Nigel, Strong, Davey, Hero, Steen, Claudio and Generico) we might not be on this site right now lol. Delirious is good at giving the fans an equal amount of surprises and twists. I absolutely love everything in ROH right now people piss and moan that ROH has fallen off but I think as usual ROH is ahead of the curve with their storylines and match quality. I like the current roles all of the top players in ROH have molded to Davey Richards the world champion, guaranteed to be in one of if not the best match of the night every night, Kevin Steen the tweener that you can't help but cheer for because he causes chaos, IMO Kevin Steen's current gimmick takes sports entertainment to the next level and i love it. Although I do miss Gabe DGUSA is awesome too and honestly I wish they could cross promote. A friend and I where imagining what would happen if the ROH/CHIKARA angle lead to a kayfabe alliance between the promotions causing DGUSA and CZW to click up making 2013 the year of the 4-way interpromotional feud that would be awesome.
Actually it's Steen's fault we are on this site :mrgreen:
ln586856

Post by ln586856 »

He has a "slow burn" style that fits with ROH because it generates a great deal of interest in the characters. While the Roster pool is abit shallow these days ...

I really enjoy Jacobs return to evil.
Steen is awesome.
Davey is a great champ.
Awesome tag-team division as always.
Briscoes!
TV title feels like it means something (lots of guys chasing it)
Lethal seems to be working out
Bennett is growing on me, but only because of his hot girlfriend (in all seriousness Storm putting him over made him that night)
Eddie Edwards is the man forever!!!
Nigel on commentary is excellent
I like Kevin Kelly