Official Border Wars LIVE Discussion!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
astoph

Re: Official Border Wars LIVE Discussion!

Post by astoph »

McBenedict wrote:No, I prefer that they orchestrated this plan after Steen lost at Final Battle 2010 as a way of getting Steen back in. Corino's whole clean man now was just a work to get Steen to anger him and have them be at each other's throats so bad that Cornetee would sanction their match at Final Battle at 2011 only because he had faith the odds would be to much in his favor(Jacobs as a ref and Corino having a better record then Steen in FWH). That and Cornetee loves money and he would have to book it because it would draw so there would be no way he could lose.

Jacobs was brought back to ensure Steen keeps his streak(His main sell for a World title shot) and not lose to guys like Generico who was quite honestly Steen's kryptonite. I think it would workout.
That makes very little since. Way to difficult.
astoph

Post by astoph »

Marketh. wrote:I hope it doesn't turn out Steen and Corino orchestrated it. I'd MUCH prefer it be that Corino just plain realised that being evil pays off. We're way past the logical point at which Corino could've done a swerve, which was Best In The World 2011, imo.
Same here. Keeps things plain and simple.
DieHard

Post by DieHard »

I'm watching the replay now and i just saw Rhino - Edwards. Man, what a great match!! ***1/2 imo, you guys really need to watch this.
MOOSE!
Granatapersempre

Post by Granatapersempre »

HEY from Italy, Border Wars was good, Steen vs Richards and Elgin vs Cole was amazing, but WGTT vs Briscoes was terrible. My ratings:

Rhino vs Edwards: **1/4
6 Tag Team Matches: ***1/2
Lethal vs Ciampa: ***
Bennett vs Strom: **1/2

Cole vs Elgin: ****
Finlay vs Roddy: ***3/4
WGTT (bah) vs Briscoes: *
Richards vs Steen: ****1/2
ROHFanAnthony
Donator
Donator

Post by ROHFanAnthony »

ROH refunded me for what happened on Saturday and it looks like I can still have the ppv until next year. I take back what I said about them.
ertooso

Post by ertooso »

Hi. Now is the time that I'm trying to save. I am sure that the best way to save money when shopping online is to use the cashback arrestyourdebt.com service. If someone else does not know, the essence of cashback services is that when shopping on the Internet, you first go to the service’s website, and then from it to the store you need. The store sees that the service has brought the buyer to him, gives him a certain percentage of his profit, and the service, in turn, shares part of this money with you. Cool, yeap?