ROHCast idea.

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
NorthBayfan001

ROHCast idea.

Post by NorthBayfan001 »

Have a different forum member on as a guest, that way there will always be a variety of opinions available.
The Generic Luchador

Re: ROHCast idea.

Post by The Generic Luchador »

I like that idea, adds some different perspective on topics.
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

Don't see why they would try to encorporate a different fan. I do agree a guest would be fine, perhaps someone who is known for covering ROH but they do ask fans to give them topics either via twitter or email so I think that is enough to get fan points across at this moment.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

But I don't think we'll be having a different fan on every week any time soon.

There's currently three of us who do the podcast, 2 in the UK and 1 in the US. And with just three of us, we struggle to find a time where we're all free and have seen the ROH show. Trying to incorporate a new person, especially someone different every week, into the schedule would be a bit tricky.

Also, as cgstong said, we do try and get fans involved by letting them send in questions, or their own opinions on Twitter or even here on the forum.

We will try and get more guests on in the future though. The TJ Perkins episode was really popular, probably because myself, Steven and Jon didn't have to talk much! ;)

We might be having another wrestler on soon, and possibly someone we know who will be attending Final Battle might join our post-Final Battle podcast.

Thanks for the suggestion, and we appreciate any more feedback you guys have.