New match for Border Wars!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
DieHard

New match for Border Wars!

Post by DieHard »

From Facebook. Could be a fun opener, happy to see Mondo on IPPV.
MOOSE!
fm20000

Re: New match for Border Wars!

Post by fm20000 »

Mondo and TJP???? Can TJP get some respect ever and have an actual match or feud or something?
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

TJP's now "feuding" with the Bucks, I think (after watching this week's TV show).

I'm ok with this tag team match. The card is already pretty loaded and they shouldn't add too many more matches at this point, because of time constraints. This way TJP and No Fear at least will be part of the iPPV. (Like I said in another thread: I'm all for ROH pushing TJP, Mondo and Taven)
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

fm20000 wrote:Mondo and TJP???? Can TJP get some respect ever and have an actual match or feud or something?
I totally agree, it is beyond me, why ROH is not pushing the guy more, he has signed a contract with ROH and he definitely is besides Cole, Elgin, O'Reilly, the most talented guy on the roster, who could freshen up the main event scene, if he was pushed more seriously with a serious feud, more exposure and most of all more match time!
Still going to be a great match, should be the opener, let's just hope they get more time than Bennett!
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

I could totally see TJP as a future ROH TV champion, by the way.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

It should be the opener of Border Wars, is gonna be a good match, i hope the Young Bucks vs TJP continious after this one
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

I hope we get Bucks vs. TJP & Amazing Red at Best in the World
JigsawVs.Jason

Post by JigsawVs.Jason »

ROHWorld_Harry wrote:I hope we get Bucks vs. TJP & Amazing Red at Best in the World
This 10000X!!! That would bea an absolute showstealer if given enough time! I sure hope Red will be added to the roster, he and TJP could fill the void left by the Future Shock break-up! I REALLY hope ROH officials are reading some of the stuff on here, I really want Red on the roster!
"If anyone complains about how today's pro wrestling isn't as good as the past and isn't watching New Japan, their opinions have no validity." ~ Dave Meltzer
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

I hope TJP gets into a feud with Roddy
SteenMark23

Post by SteenMark23 »

JigsawVs.Jason wrote:
ROHWorld_Harry wrote:I hope we get Bucks vs. TJP & Amazing Red at Best in the World
This 10000X!!! That would bea an absolute showstealer if given enough time! I sure hope Red will be added to the roster, he and TJP could fill the void left by the Future Shock break-up! I REALLY hope ROH officials are reading some of the stuff on here, I really want Red on the roster!
I heard that TJP is really pushing for ROH to bring in Red so this is actually a strong possibility.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

SteenMark23 wrote:
JigsawVs.Jason wrote:
I heard that TJP is really pushing for ROH to bring in Red so this is actually a strong possibility.
Yea he told us ROH we're apparently going to try and sort something out with Red after SITS. Hopefully something will come of that.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Didn't they say a few weeks back in a news wire that some new wrestlers would be coming in?
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Makes sense. Not much of a feud but I knew TJP and Mondo were working a couple of matches together so there is a little bit of a rivalry.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

I don't like Amazing Red. Please, don't bring him back. TJP will do fine on his own.
Mr. Small Package

Post by Mr. Small Package »

One person doesn't like or want Red back and several dozen others want him back, as well as TJP. Hmm, I wonder what decision they will make.
D2Kvirus

Post by D2Kvirus »

This needs to happen!
fm20000 wrote:Mondo and TJP???? Can TJP get some respect ever and have an actual match or feud or something?
ANX & Perkins vs. Young Bucks & Mondo, according to the site.
WrestlingMatters

Post by WrestlingMatters »

Mr. Small Package wrote:One person doesn't like or want Red back and several dozen others want him back, as well as TJP. Hmm, I wonder what decision they will make.
It's pretty clear that they're not really bothered with what people say on here. Bucks vs. TJP/Red sounds good but Red coming back for more than that would be counterproductive. Agree that TJP deserves much more than he's getting, he's one of the most talented guys in the company.