Ciampa is ready to snap! (New promo)

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
fm20000

Ciampa is ready to snap! (New promo)

Post by fm20000 »

I feel like Ciampa doesn't know where he's going with his character. He has the talent but he doesn't know how to get it into one working formula. I feel like every time I see him I'm seeing a different wrestler. He obviously is going after the psycho thing but he needs to have one set direction and work on his lines a little more.

Drop the Embassy, shave the beard, get a new outfit, make sure you avoid some corny lines like "I'm gonna rip your eyebrows off" and wrestle a faster pace. Then boom. I think Ciampa would be one of the most interesting characters in ROH. The guy just needs work.
187_Joeism

Re: Ciampa is ready to snap! (New promo)

Post by 187_Joeism »

I loved that promo, finally explain why Ciampa did everything, stole the title and all. Ciampa is really look doing the pyscho gimmick. It makes me looking foward to their match.
DanielBryanson

Post by DanielBryanson »

You make some good points. I just wanna add, that, first and foremost, I'm glad, Ciampa's finally showing me something, anything at all, personality-wise. Til this week to me he was one of the most bland and boring guys on the roster. My view on him now has changed, after watching this week's episode of ROH on SBG and this promo right here.
"God, we have some dumb fans!" (Steve Corino)
Marketh.

Post by Marketh. »

DanielBryanson wrote:You make some good points. I just wanna add, that, first and foremost, I'm glad, Ciampa's finally showing me something, anything at all, personality-wise. Til this week to me he was one of the most bland and boring guys on the roster. My view on him now has changed, after watching this week's episode of ROH on SBG and this promo right here.
I thought the same about him, but he started showing personality and excitement in the ring late last year. The only difference now is he's getting more exposure and promo time.
Last Real Man Hype
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

I'm sure there's alot of small things to criticize Ciampa for but let's remember he just cut a four minute promo that was pretty decent. And that's not an easy thing considering some guys say too much in 2 minutes.
EcwHardCore07

Post by EcwHardCore07 »

Meh I though his promo after he beat Lethal in Norfolk was better
Blackshirt30

Post by Blackshirt30 »

Keep Ciampa winning and keep him getting more "psycho". I will keep wanting to watch his matches because when he does lose....he is going to go total "ape shit" and there ain't no telling what he will do.
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

I'm telling you guys right now, a properly booked match between Ciampa vs. Steen for the ROH World Title will be one of the most intense confrontations ever to set foot in ROH and I am not exaggerating.
Nigel LikesGuinness

Post by Nigel LikesGuinness »

Pretty sure it was his birthday today or yesterday - I am and have been a big fan of his for a little over a year now. Top talent who will continue winning other fans over