ROH Weekly Youtube shows thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
famicommander

ROH Weekly Youtube shows thread

Post by famicommander »

Since ROH is committed to several weekly Youtube shows, I thought we could have a thread for them.

Week By Week 12/15:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 12/15:

I think it's a bit redundant to post highlights since Week By Week has those anyway but I will post future episodes of Old School with Gary Juster, The Honor List, etc.
famicommander

Re: ROH Weekly Youtube shows thread

Post by famicommander »

Week By Week 12/22:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 12/22:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week By Week 12/29/20:

Week By Week has a bonus match this week.

Technique Tuesdays With Joe Hendry 12/29/20
Montana

Post by Montana »

I really enjoy week by week; and think it is the perfect show for ROH. It gives ROH fans all in one package; highlights, interviews, exclusive matches, and hype for the upcoming shows. It's exactly what the company needs to keep all the info in one place. It does pretty good youtube; numbers; (About 10-20K views) but thought something like this would catch on a bit more, and do bigger numbers. Hopefully they continue this show; as i think over time the number should continue to grow.

All in all.... Wrestling needs more of this.... no matter the company. Optional viewing to hype the upcoming shows/matches.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Montana wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:56 pm I really enjoy week by week; and think it is the perfect show for ROH. It gives ROH fans all in one package; highlights, interviews, exclusive matches, and hype for the upcoming shows. It's exactly what the company needs to keep all the info in one place. It does pretty good youtube; numbers; (About 10-20K views) but thought something like this would catch on a bit more, and do bigger numbers. Hopefully they continue this show; as i think over time the number should continue to grow.

All in all.... Wrestling needs more of this.... no matter the company. Optional viewing to hype the upcoming shows/matches.
A month+ back they had six straight episodes of Week by Week that did 22,000-50,000 views. The episode that debuted head to head against Kenny Omega on Impact is the one where viewership dropped off a cliff and it hasn't recovered.

You never know what's going to get views on ROH's channel. The Cole vs Lio Rush Throwback Thursday match they uploaded last month is over 656,000 views. Some EC3 highlights did over 123,000. The Mike Bennett return highlights did over 100,000.

And yet CM Punk and Steve Corino vs Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong from a couple weeks back didn't even break 7,000.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

famicommander wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:08 pm
Montana wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:56 pm I really enjoy week by week; and think it is the perfect show for ROH. It gives ROH fans all in one package; highlights, interviews, exclusive matches, and hype for the upcoming shows. It's exactly what the company needs to keep all the info in one place. It does pretty good youtube; numbers; (About 10-20K views) but thought something like this would catch on a bit more, and do bigger numbers. Hopefully they continue this show; as i think over time the number should continue to grow.

A month+ back they had six straight episodes of Week by Week that did 22,000-50,000 views. The episode that debuted head to head against Kenny Omega on Impact is the one where viewership dropped off a cliff and it hasn't recovered.

You never know what's going to get views on ROH's channel. The Cole vs Lio Rush Throwback Thursday match they uploaded last month is over 656,000 views. Some EC3 highlights did over 123,000. The Mike Bennett return highlights did over 100,000.

And yet CM Punk and Steve Corino vs Alex Shelley and Roderick Strong from a couple weeks back didn't even break 7,000.
You’re right about YouTube views being weird...can’t remember what company but a Hania the huntress match had like almost 1 mill views while most of other uploads barely cracked 1k
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Shanahan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:19 pm

You’re right about YouTube views being weird...can’t remember what company but a Hania the huntress match had like almost 1 mill views while most of other uploads barely cracked 1k
Look at the most viewed videos on the ROH, Impact, and Reality of Wrestling channels. All women's matches.

The Hornswoggle AJ Styles parody did more than twice as much as the Omega debut episode on Youtube for Impact.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

famicommander wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:26 pm
Shanahan wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Look at the most viewed videos on the ROH, Impact, and Reality of Wrestling channels. All women's matches.

The Hornswoggle AJ Styles parody did more than twice as much as the Omega debut episode on Youtube.
Bunch of lonely dudes lol
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week by Week 1/5/21:

Technique Tuesday 1/5/21:
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Rey Horus vs. Dragon Lee in 2 weeks sounds awesome.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week by Week 1/12/21:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 1/12/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week By Week 1/19/21:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 1/19/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week by Week 1/26/21:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 1/26/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week By Week 2/2/21:

Technique Tuesdays With Joe Hendry 2/2/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

The Honor List 2/5/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week By Week 2/9/21:

Technique Tuesdays With Joe Hendry 2/9/21:
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Technique Tuesdays With Joe Hendry 2/16/21:

Week By Week 2/16/21
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

I don't really have time to watch thru all of those videos to see if anything is interesting there that wasn't show on the TV episode. Has there been many exclusive matches? I saw the one with two big dojo guys, were there more?
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Lynx wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:08 am I don't really have time to watch thru all of those videos to see if anything is interesting there that wasn't show on the TV episode. Has there been many exclusive matches? I saw the one with two big dojo guys, were there more?
There have been a handful of exclusive matches, yeah. Not a lot. If you want to check for them they're usually the last segment of the show.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Week by Week 2/23/21:

Technique Tuesdays with Joe Hendry 2/23/21: