EC3 in ROH Thread

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Montana

EC3 in ROH Thread

Post by Montana »

Thoughts? Like/Dislike... Where is this going to lead??
BurningHammer

Re: EC3 in ROH Thread

Post by BurningHammer »

To deliver a cold promo like that with no audience really shows his talent, he gave time to the silence to help his words and his stature, it felt new and to a different to what we’ve had for a while.

Even though I’m still concerned it follows a trend of booking that we’ve seen before I felt the set up to the confrontation was about as natural (in this environment) as you could get really. Would I have done it differently yeah probably but I think the change in how they brought back Taven to this was a good change of pace even if I would held it off another week.

I actually hope that he stands the Briscoes up, then he has multiple challengers just from two moments and that’s easy booking making great.

I personally think an all out bloody war between him and RUSH with EC3 being champ in the end would be something special.
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

Week by week said we are getting taven vs vincent this week
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

I think EC3 may go through with teaming with the Briscoes since he named them in his promo about Honor and did give them a slight nod of the head acknowledging that they came to back him up. I mean if you are coming in to fight who better to have your back than the Briscoes. I don't want to rush to judgement on what EC3 will do in ROH just yet. Right now I just think it's cool to see him in Impact and ROH at the same time.