Dream ROH Roster today

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Montana

Dream ROH Roster today

Post by Montana »

I see kind of a mixed bag of folks that like the current roster; and other that think ROH needs a lot of current Indy talent. Let's says it's 2021.... who are you signing / removing from the ROH Roster?? Let's keep this to wrestlers who are not currently on contract to a major company. Like Kenny Omega/Seth Rollins aren't jumping to ROH now.

I don't follow the indies that close; but here's what i'm thinking.

Keep on ROH's Current Roster
Bandido, Bateman, Brody King, Dak Draper, Dragon Lee, Eli Isom, Flamita, Flip Gordon, Jay Lethal, Gresham, Mark Haskins, Marty SCurll, Adam Brooks, Slex, Taven, R. Horus, Rush, Tracey Williams, Vincent,

Tag Teams: The Briscoes, Hendry/Castle, Young/Woods, SOS

Part Time : Jeff Cobb, Alex Shelley, Dan Maff, PJ Black, PCO ,The Bouncers,

Gone: Cheeseburger, LSG, Will Fererra, Brian Johnson, Shane Taylor, Kenny King,

Add: Chris Hero, Lio Rush , Work horseman , DanHausen, T. Deppen, Ben Carter, Shane Mercer, AR Fox, Wheeler Yuta, Chris Brookes,

Maybe add: War Horse, Fred Yehi,
BurningHammer

Re: Dream ROH Roster today

Post by BurningHammer »

Certainly wouldn’t have Marty or Maff in any of my dream rosters, they shouldn’t be anywhere near wrestling but I digress.

Personally who I don’t want to wrestle on the roster, this now not just later,

Cheeseburger, Gordon, The Allure, The Bouncers, Kenny King, Johnson and likely PCO (his new look may have turned the corner for me), probably Silas and maybe Vincent and Castle too. There is a lot of age there.

The roster I’d prefer (depending on COVID restrictions being relaxed)

Hendry, MexiBlood, Horus, Haskins, SLEX, Brooke’s, Brody, Bateman, Taven, Gresham, Lethal, Woods, RUSH, Lee, Taylor, SOS, Williams, The Briscoe’s, EC3, LSG, Isom, The Righteous. That’s the start of a decent roster.

These are all unsigned and American based talent to my knowledge.

Add or look at, at least. Men. Chris Hero, Lee Moriarty, Yuta, Tre Lamar, Fred Yehi, Rust Taylor, AJ Grey, Deppen, Chris Dickenson, JD Drake and Anthony Henry, Bear Country, Gymnasties, Zayne and Blake Christianson. Women. Killer Kelly, Hyan, Savoy, Marti Belle, Trish Adora, Solo Darling and a couple of others.

You add 4 from each list there and you’ll likely have improved the product no end from an in ring and aesthetic point of view. There is so much talent out there right now it would be very silly of ROH to not take the chance right now.