#SpeakingOut

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: #SpeakingOut

Post by supersonic »

Not about his ROH matches, just this one in the archive.

Should the Joey Ryan vs. Adam Page match be scrubbed from All In on Honor Club, considering its overwhelming sex-centric shtick and that Being the Elite has already also removed the funeral episode?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Not about his ROH matches, just this one in the archive.

Should the Joey Ryan vs. Adam Page match be scrubbed from All In on Honor Club, considering its overwhelming sex-centric shtick and that Being the Elite has already also removed the funeral episode?
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

So sammy guevara is done?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

supersonic wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:01 am Not about his ROH matches, just this one in the archive.

I would say any matches involving, the number of people should be removed. They may only be few in number but obviously they shouldn’t be highlighted or promoted.
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

Does the WWE show Benoit matches now? I am not sure as I don’t subscribe to the Network. If they do, then there’s no reason to remove matches. Having someone show their nuts and asking 18 year olds to bang is not the same as killing your wife and son.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

wow, a lot of bad stuff is happening and almost all the big companies (wwe, aew, njpw with ospreay) are involved, crazy.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:49 am Does the WWE show Benoit matches now? I am not sure as I don’t subscribe to the Network. If they do, then there’s no reason to remove matches. Having someone show their nuts and asking 18 year olds to bang is not the same as killing your wife and son.
Joey Ryan has raped or physically assaulted multiple women. That is a disgusting shitty act from any human being, if you can do something to not glamourise said person then I would hope ROH would.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

Well Scurlls name has been brought up in regards to a sexual incident with a 16 year old girl
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

BurningHammer wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:23 am
NewROHFan2020 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:49 am Does the WWE show Benoit matches now? I am not sure as I don’t subscribe to the Network. If they do, then there’s no reason to remove matches. Having someone show their nuts and asking 18 year olds to bang is not the same as killing your wife and son.
Joey Ryan has raped or physically assaulted multiple women. That is a disgusting shitty act from any human being, if you can do something to not glamourise said person then I would hope ROH would.
He has? Where has he been charged? Can you link the police report of said incidents?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

indyfan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:24 am Well Scurlls name has been brought up in regards to a sexual incident with a 16 year old girl
He’s done and so he should be, ROH has to act quickly.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:30 am
He has? Where has he been charged? Can you link the police report of said incidents?
Ahhh your one of those, sorry man but when you got so many legitimate stories coming forward it’s hard to ignore to even think it’s not true is quick frankly ridiculous.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

indyfan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:24 am Well Scurlls name has been brought up in regards to a sexual incident with a 16 year old girl
link, soource?
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Considering that Meehan's gimmick at All In crosses over so much with his allegations, and that his behavior since last week is showing a pattern of how a predator responds to getting revealed, I don't think that particular match is something that should ever be shown again.

If there are Benoit matches out there that have him abusing women and children, remove those as well. I'm not aware of any that exist in his career. The closest would be him headbutting Stephanie during the HHH program in 2000 - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7rypxz
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

BurningHammer wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:39 am

Ahhh your one of those, sorry man but when you got so many legitimate stories coming forward it’s hard to ignore to even think it’s not true is quick frankly ridiculous.
Where did I say it wasn’t true? You’re ready to label him rapist and there’s been no charges or whatever. Just because I will wait to call him a rapist, doesn’t mean I don’t believe anything against him.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

well....this is the worst thing that can happen for roh at this time, marty was the booker, the new face, the leader...so fucking sad.

https://twitter.com/mystickttn/status/1 ... 0759725058
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

that twitter account have a lot of accusations for various wrestlers...i really dont know what to think.
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

monster mafia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:42 am
link, soource?
Sorry man. It just takes 1 tweet from a never was for people to label you a rapist and POS. I’ve already burned my Marty shirt and hope ROH takes down all his matches! He is a scumbag and I know this personally because of a tweet or two!!!!
NewROHFan2020

Post by NewROHFan2020 »

monster mafia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:52 am that twitter account have a lot of accusations for various wrestlers...i really dont know what to think.
Well they are all true! Don’t you know that pro wrestlers can automatically tell you’re lying if you say you’re at least 18? You should believe EVERYTHING you read on Twitter! It’s not like anyone has ever lied about their age and regret their decisions at the time. All men are rapists and all women tell the truth!
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

NewROHFan2020 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:43 am
BurningHammer wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:39 am

Where did I say it wasn’t true? You’re ready to label him rapist and there’s been no charges or whatever. Just because I will wait to call him a rapist, doesn’t mean I don’t believe anything against him.
In Joeys case there are far too many women coming forward. All there stories have a feel of credibility and I have no problem thinking they are true and considering him a rapist. Where as what happened with Trent Seven was obviously a possible shitty event but overall it was used inappropriately with this cause.

Marty has to face the music even if it is a suspension for now, ROH cannot he seen to be ignoring what are obviously serious claims.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

monster mafia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 am So sammy guevara is done?
sammy and sasha talked and cleared things up