Can't log out on my phone, can't log in elsewhere [work around found]

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
famicommander

Can't log out on my phone, can't log in elsewhere [work around found]

Post by famicommander »

Something is screwy with this site right now.

I can post as normal from my phone, but when I try to log out of my forum account it fails and says that my request didn't match my session.

Meanwhile, when I try to log in on my computer (tried multiple machines and browsers) it accepts my login credentials but doesn't actually log me in. The screen refreshes and my name appears in the active user list, but the login window still appears and if I try to reply to anything I am redirected to the login page, where again it accepts my username and password but doesn't actually work.

EDIT:
work around found here:
kovs27 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 am When you log in from anything that isn't your phone, select remember me and then it should let you log it. Something has been wrong with the site ever since all these ads starting popping up all over the place.
Last edited by famicommander on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kovs27

Re: Can't log out on my phone, can't log in elsewhere

Post by kovs27 »

When you log in from anything that isn't your phone, select remember me and then it should let you log it. Something has been wrong with the site every since all these ads starting popping up all over the place.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

same problem for me.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

kovs27 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 am When you log in from anything that isn't your phone, select remember me and then it should let you log it. Something has been wrong with the site every since all these ads starting popping up all over the place.
That worked, thanks
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

kovs27 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:16 am When you log in from anything that isn't your phone, select remember me and then it should let you log it. Something has been wrong with the site every since all these ads starting popping up all over the place.
Thank you!!!

Haven't been able to log-in for days and almost just said screw it, I'll go to reddit or something from now on instead, lol.

Definitely an annoying thing. This is probably affecting other users, because the post count in the last few days has decreased. But the "remember me" trick worked. I hope others are reading this.
kovs27

Re: Can't log out on my phone, can't log in elsewhere [work around found]

Post by kovs27 »

cgstong told me so credit goes to him.
BurningHammer

Re: Can't log out on my phone, can't log in elsewhere [work around found]

Post by BurningHammer »

Thanks for this, finally back on. (I heard the collective groan, don't worry, :D)