Is Bubba Gone ?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Memphis Mark

Is Bubba Gone ?

Post by Memphis Mark »

Bubba is doing some WWE work . Does that means he is gone from ROH ? If he gone the promotion might start to lve again. Bubba never got ROH . He wanted to tell stories like the WWE or TNA , while the fans wanted 5 stars.

Bubba does some of the most long winded promos in the history of the business. It takes that guy 30 minutes to get to the point. Bubba should watch Austin Idol or Roddy Piper work the mic. They could cut the same promo in 5 minutes , not 30 minutes .

I love his work in ECW , but Bubba needs to be in the WWE instead of boring ROH fans.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Re: Is Bubba Gone ?

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I hope this is fucking true. Haskins deserved better than to be stuck with this guy at Final Battle. Bubba used to have nuclear heat at ECW, but can't draw flies to shit at ROH.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

He was fine when he first got here as a third wheel to the Briscoes but then he started taking up way too much of the focus
Montana

Post by Montana »

I doubt it, unless they had a falling out / agreed to go separate ways. He just started a new feud with Maria Manic.

I know Bubba also said some comments about how it's difficult for a booker to be a "full time" wrestler in regards to Marty taking over. Although it seems like Marty is doing nothing but good things thus far. The shows are getting more promotion, the matches and line ups are announced far in advance, so they can actually hype the matches.
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

Does anybody else find a disconnect between Bully in ROH and Bully on Busted Open?
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

This will be close to the last thing I need to feel I could watch ROH again, and feel comfortable giving my money to the company. I cannot believe he has lasted this long in any capacity, he has been a drain on resources, fans time and attention and seemingly emotional well being for others in the company. Wether he goes now I don't know but I do expect him to be gone after his match with Maria Maniac.

The best part is that he isn't involved with WOH anymore, that's such a huge bonus.
Captain_44

Post by Captain_44 »

Bubba needs to be gone if he isn't already. The way he has handled himself, and handled business, he needs to go. His moments about, Marty. Ok, let's look at it. In only a few weeks. Marty has brought in new names, bridged the gap with New Japan and started working with NWA again. What was Bubba's track record?