Any evidence?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
JoeyNRetrograde

Any evidence?

Post by JoeyNRetrograde »

Or just “I heard so&so is...” stuff?
Regards-
Joey Mercury, the Last
monster mafia

Re: Any evidence?

Post by monster mafia »

wow
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Is this about Marty Scurll? It looks like almost no one knows anything for sure about his status (or NWA's with ROH). I'd rather not let any material out that might dampen what Marty is trying to achieve while still a free agent.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

If this is truly Joey, know you're welcome on an An Honorable Mention with Jeff Schwartz (Me, I am a nobody) and ROH Alumni Shane Hagadorn. We know the SBG experience. Happy to hear your story for an upcoming episode. Please send along a DM on twitter @anhonorablepod or here, I'll fill you in more. Happy to fit your schedule.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Well things just got interesting.....
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Any evidence of what?
JoeyNRetrograde

Post by JoeyNRetrograde »

Oh sorry- any evidence to dispute evidence provided?

Just wondering why a concussion protocol would be kept private- so private that not even anyone has seen it? If a concussed talent WWE has theirs on the corporate site. Just search “concussion” and you’ll see it.

If one would lie about it- why not just copy & paste results for “concussion protocol” from google?
Regards-
Joey Mercury, the Last
Montana

Post by Montana »

I think we need a Joey Mercury straight shootin...

Outside looking in.... looks like Joey exposed a lot of the internal issues that affect the product/brand/wrestlers. The problem is.... management just doesn't care. They don't care to improve the ROH experience. They are perfectly fine with status quo. Look at the TV product and the website. There are very dated. Their goal is the cheapest wrestling tv show.. to be played on their network. It doesn't seem like they care enough to even ask for help, or put the right people in place to ensure a healthy/stable company.

As per Joey's original question.... it's pretty clear they don't have a black/white public copy of their concussion protocol.

My question is .... what's ROH secret big plans for 2020?!? They keep talking about , but nothing comes out.
AnHonorableMention

Joey has an open forum on a podcast with 10k give or take a thousand listeners a week, we're waiting for his acceptance of our invitation.
Captain Podcast
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

JoeyNRetrograde wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:59 am Oh sorry- any evidence to dispute evidence provided?

Just wondering why a concussion protocol would be kept private- so private that not even anyone has seen it? If a concussed talent WWE has theirs on the corporate site. Just search “concussion” and you’ll see it.

If one would lie about it- why not just copy & paste results for “concussion protocol” from google?
Just watched the TK O'Ryan promo from Unauthorized. What did you think of it? I felt he was trotted out there to save face for the company. I think he was put in a bad spot.
indyfan

Post by indyfan »

so Joey...what was that you were saying about concussion protocols and WWE? was that applied yesterday during the TLC match?
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Joey, how come you and BJ Whitmer both deleted your Twitter accounts?
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

Sean Ross tweeted, and later deleted I think, this: "There's a reason why you can't have someone curate a story 'exposing' a company and just utilize the sources one side provides. You'll probably find out why over the next couple of weeks."

Might be related.
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

this is main reason i dont believe anything i see on twitter...its not real life..its just a circle jerk
AnHonorableMention

Guess legally all twitter content needed to be removed.
Captain Podcast