Honor For All 8/25/19 Nashville

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Honor For All 8/25/19 Nashville

Post by cgstong »

ROH PRESENTS HONOR FOR ALL 2019
(STREAMING LIVE FOR HONORCLUB)
SUNDAY, AUG. 25, 7 P.M. CENTRAL
NASHVILLE FAIRGROUNDS SPORTS ARENA
625 SMITH AVE.
NASHVILLE, TN 37204

ALREADY SIGNED:

ROH WORLD SIX-MAN TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
CHAMPIONS VILLAIN ENTERPRISES (MARTY SCURLL, PCO & BRODY KING W/FLIP GORDON) vs. LIFEBLOOD (BANDIDO, MARK HASKINS & TRACY WILLIAMS)

SIGNED TO APPEAR:

ROH WORLD CHAMPION MATT TAVEN
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION SHANE TAYLOR JAY LETHAL
RUSH
THE BRISCOES
JEFF COBB
DALTON CASTLE
KENNY KING
SILAS YOUNG
PJ BLACK
THE KINGDOM
THE BOUNCERS
JOSH WOODS
WOMEN OF HONOR STARS
CHASE OWENS (NJPW) OKUMURA (CMLL) FELINIO (CMLL)
COAST 2 COAST
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Re: Honor For All 8/25/19 Nashville

Post by cgstong »

If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

I think the historical significance of this show should be mentioned. As of now this is the last scheduled wrestling event in the building before it's set to be demolished.
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

Same night as Super J Cup finals. Feels like Bandido should be on that tournament. I’m sure the ROH show will be fun, though.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

alexsmellzzz wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:49 pm Same night as Super J Cup finals. Feels like Bandido should be on that tournament. I’m sure the ROH show will be fun, though.
Probably that's why, despite being announced at the very first moment, ROH talent won't be involved in the Super J Cup.
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

AlexROH wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:51 pm
alexsmellzzz wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:49 pm Same night as Super J Cup finals. Feels like Bandido should be on that tournament. I’m sure the ROH show will be fun, though.
Probably that's why, despite being announced at the very first moment, ROH talent won't be involved in the Super J Cup.
Yeah... it just feels like the Super J Cup has Bandido and Scurll’s peers in it. Would much rather see them in that over the ROH show, just because it would be higher quality matches. But I understand they’re still stuck in ROH for now.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

All this stuck in ROH bullshit seriously, the main problem for ROH has not been able to count on guys being there because they are off with New Japan. I glad ROH has finally actually gone no and continued to develop the fued.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

So the best for bandido ( a roh contract guy) is to be in a njpw show...yeah sure
alexsmellzzz

Post by alexsmellzzz »

monster mafia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 am So the best for bandido ( a roh contract guy) is to be in a njpw show...yeah sure
ROH is a sinking ship. Bandido was a standout at BOSJ, easily the most high profile stuff he had ever done. New Japan just gets bigger and bigger as time goes on. There’s no question that Bandido would rather be on those shows. I’m sure he wants people to actually SEE him wrestle. I’m sure he wants to raise his stock. Those things don’t really happen when you’re wrestling on ROH shows in 2019.

I understand your point of view. You’re an ROH loyalist. I can respect that. But at some point, you gotta step back and look at the bigger picture. ROH used to be about good WRESTLING. Now, New Japan does that and ROH doesn’t. My previous post was written, not from the perspective of an ROH fan, but a wrestling fan. It’s just hard to get excited about ROH in 2019, sorry.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Bandido have a contract with roh, not njpw.

End of story.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

monster mafia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:34 pm Bandido have a contract with roh, not njpw.

End of story.
https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1 ... 72833?s=21
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

good for gresham, also good that roh can have bandido on his show.
ICHIFUJI

Post by ICHIFUJI »

Gresham goes SuperJcup as ROH guy is good for all.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

By Ian Twitter:

Going to skip the line and put this out into the world, Mean Gene style:

@ringofhonor World Tag Team Titles will be on the line in Nashville against a team with a history of wearing gold who are out for revenge. Team will be in action in Atlanta, as well. Any guesses? 🤔
Lynx

Post by Lynx »

My first thought was King/Titus team due to last TV episode, but that wouldn't really make any sense I think.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

In guessing the Kingdom, but the build up from Ian would feel so flat if it is. Could be PCO/Lee, ANX and If it wasn’t for the Super J Cup I would have said RUSH and Lee. It’s Ian’s lines about being out for revenge plus will also be in Action in Atlanta that makes it hard to pin down who it could be.

As long as it isn’t the headbangers in Ski Masks I’ll be happy, well hopefully I will these surprises never come off as exciting as they should.
IanRiccaboni

Post by IanRiccaboni »

BurningHammer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm In guessing the Kingdom, but the build up from Ian would feel so flat if it is. Could be PCO/Lee, ANX and If it wasn’t for the Super J Cup I would have said RUSH and Lee. It’s Ian’s lines about being out for revenge plus will also be in Action in Atlanta that makes it hard to pin down who it could be.

As long as it isn’t the headbangers in Ski Masks I’ll be happy, well hopefully I will these surprises never come off as exciting as they should.
I will eliminate Headbangers from the conversation for you, ha!

I submitted the match article last night- should have the graphic and article posted today!
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

IanRiccaboni wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:01 am
BurningHammer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm In guessing the Kingdom, but the build up from Ian would feel so flat if it is. Could be PCO/Lee, ANX and If it wasn’t for the Super J Cup I would have said RUSH and Lee. It’s Ian’s lines about being out for revenge plus will also be in Action in Atlanta that makes it hard to pin down who it could be.

I will eliminate Headbangers from the conversation for you, ha!

I submitted the match article last night- should have the graphic and article posted today!
Thank you Ian, I started to have horrible flash backs to a reveal I never wished had ever happened in ROH.

Awesome, I have a feeling I know who it is now thanks to some twitter users who have a better memory than me. It would be a great choice, as it would tie things off in a very nice little bow, which is a great sign of things booking wise.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

alexsmellzzz wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm
monster mafia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 am So the best for bandido ( a roh contract guy) is to be in a njpw show...yeah sure
ROH is a sinking ship. Bandido was a standout at BOSJ, easily the most high profile stuff he had ever done. New Japan just gets bigger and bigger as time goes on. There’s no question that Bandido would rather be on those shows. I’m sure he wants people to actually SEE him wrestle. I’m sure he wants to raise his stock. Those things don’t really happen when you’re wrestling on ROH shows in 2019.

I understand your point of view. You’re an ROH loyalist. I can respect that. But at some point, you gotta step back and look at the bigger picture. ROH used to be about good WRESTLING. Now, New Japan does that and ROH doesn’t. My previous post was written, not from the perspective of an ROH fan, but a wrestling fan. It’s just hard to get excited about ROH in 2019, sorry.
Pretty cool we have a close personal friend of Bandido here to tell us what he’s thinking
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

It's the rock n roll express vs the Briscoes in Nashville