Bully Ray Allegedly Shouts Down a Fan Backstage

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
YimYac

Re: Bully Ray Allegedly Shouts Down a Fan Backstage

Post by YimYac »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:14 pm One thing to clarify, the student who was said to be Brian Johnson was Ken Dixon. Long story as to how I was confused but I'd like to apologize to Brian and the board. Ken Dixon is the Delirious looking guy who kidnapped the guy to the back.
Velvet Sky confirmed it was Brian Johnson the week after the show.......
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

YimYac wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:18 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:14 pm One thing to clarify, the student who was said to be Brian Johnson was Ken Dixon. Long story as to how I was confused but I'd like to apologize to Brian and the board. Ken Dixon is the Delirious looking guy who kidnapped the guy to the back.
LOL if you think Velvet Sky knows the name of some random Dojo trainee.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

TYFDK wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:40 am
If the man was described as having a Delirious like beard it was Dixon. If it was shorter it was possibly Johnson. Both were on the trip.
Captain Podcast
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Just on this, the last I saw, which I think was about three weeks ago maybe a little longer, was that a sinclair legal team plus Joe Koff spoke with the guy this happened to for an hour or so, so to say nothing is happening or happened is a bit off the mark. What comes out of this I don't know but things are taking place that we don't necessarily know about.
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

Yes........if she didn’t why would she say it?
YimYac

Post by YimYac »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 am
If the man was described as having a Delirious like beard it was Dixon. If it was shorter it was possibly Johnson. Both were on the trip.
What evidence do you have of Dixon being there?
AnHonorableMention

YimYac wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:47 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 am
What evidence do you have of Dixon being there?
I was told he was there by someone on the crew who was also there. In addition most of the Future of Honor folk are acting ring crew with the exit of Bird. So the Dak Drapers and Ken Dixon, Brian Johnson's of the world are crew now.
Captain Podcast
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Post by cgstong »

From ROH:

We have now concluded our internal investigation into the events that occurred in Portland on June 2nd and have taken appropriate actions with all parties involved. Our Code of Honor, which calls for sportsmanship, respect and honor in- and outside of the ring is a core value of this company and one we will continue to strive to uphold. To all of our loyal and dedicated fans, we apologize for the incident that transpired and we encourage all of our fans to continue attending our events. Furthermore, we promise to continue delivering the best wrestling and the best live experience on the planet. In adherence to Ring of Honor policy, we will not comment further on these matters.
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

cgstong wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 pm From ROH:

We have now concluded our internal investigation into the events that occurred in Portland on June 2nd and have taken appropriate actions with all parties involved. Our Code of Honor, which calls for sportsmanship, respect and honor in- and outside of the ring is a core value of this company and one we will continue to strive to uphold. To all of our loyal and dedicated fans, we apologize for the incident that transpired and we encourage all of our fans to continue attending our events. Furthermore, we promise to continue delivering the best wrestling and the best live experience on the planet. In adherence to Ring of Honor policy, we will not comment further on these matters.
Wow, they really went for this pathetic, kayfabe-ass apology. No attempts at future accountability made, and no parties even named. They were really better off being their normally silent, taking-their-lumps selves. Just awful.
AnHonorableMention

Sad thing is it’s not the most embarrassing Joe Koff/Sinclair media of the week.
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

I normally hear people talk so highly of joe koff
Captain_44

Post by Captain_44 »

Told you nothing would come of it.
Thelone

Post by Thelone »

About 500 times yes.
http://thelone.be/ => My site, which means a bunch of random stuff really.
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:09 am I normally hear people talk so highly of joe koff
Are you deaf?
Captain Podcast
Chrisvegas27

Post by Chrisvegas27 »

No but I see a lot of people sticking up for him on here and other forums
AnHonorableMention

Chrisvegas27 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 pm No but I see a lot of people sticking up for him on here and other forums
PLEASE show me, some examples. I am very curious.
Captain Podcast
supersonic

Post by supersonic »

Observer:
Likely related, ROH released a new security policy. There will be a direct person of contact in charge of security and if there are any issues, that person, or the Director of Operations, Director of Production or The General Manager is the person to contact. In other words, not another wrestler. Contractors or local volunteers who are doing security are not permitted to handle those type of issues and are to immediately report those issues to the security team or the person in charge. Under no circumstances can anyone (this would relate to Ketch) be brought backstage for any reason whatsoever. If there is a reason for someone to be brought backstage who isn’t approved of ahead of time, explicit permission must go through the Director of Operations or the General Manger. In specific, if a fan is acting in a manner that crosses the line past “having fun” or hurting the environment and enjoyment of other fans, security is not to respond or engage with the fan, but report the situation immediately. If a fan tries to attack a performer or crosses the rail, “All attempts should be made to protect both the performer first, and then the fan. Force should be used only as necessary until proper security or police can subdue the individual.”
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

So either it's being going to be reported to Koff, Mercury or Gregg. Hopefully this creates a smooth system and things like this never happen again.

Seemingly it had to be implemented at the weekend as two fans were ejected for saying some stupid shit to a couple of the female wrestlers.
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Also, there was no Bully on camara at neither Manhattan Mayhem nor Mass Hyteria.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

Bully is cancelled? I hope so.