Danielson in GQ

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
davew00d

Danielson in GQ

Post by davew00d »

McXal
Donator
Donator

Re: Danielson in GQ

Post by McXal »

Lovely little interview - admittedly it's hard to tell from little press things like this but Danielson really doesn't seem like he's changed at all during his time with the WWE. Such a great guy who deserves all his success.

I felt so bad for him when he was talking about trying to do the 'best entrance he could' at Wrestlemania. I really hope next year he gets the chance to put on a great Mania match...
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

McXal wrote:Lovely little interview - admittedly it's hard to tell from little press things like this but Danielson really doesn't seem like he's changed at all during his time with the WWE. Such a great guy who deserves all his success.

I felt so bad for him when he was talking about trying to do the 'best entrance he could' at Wrestlemania. I really hope next year he gets the chance to put on a great Mania match...
They've really screwed him twice now with having a Wrestlemania moment. I really hope he gets the chance to show off his whole skill next year.
Mr. Small Package

Post by Mr. Small Package »

With WWE's track record they'll probably turn Danielson into the next Big Show when it comes to Wrestlemania.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

Mr. Small Package wrote:With WWE's track record they'll probably turn Danielson into the next Big Show when it comes to Wrestlemania.
Danielson is going to win the IC championship in 13 years?
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.