SITS Free for Ringside Subscribers

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

SITS Free for Ringside Subscribers

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

This weekend at ROHWrestling.com, it’s all about our loyal Ringside Members!

On Saturday and Sunday, exclusively available to Ringside Members , the COMPLETE “Showdown In The Sun” events will be made available for your viewing pleasure! Witness the Richards/Strong/Edwards World Title Match, “La Revancha” with Steen vs. Generico in a Last Man Standing Match, ANX vs. The Young Bucks Dual Duel Match #1, and that’s just day one!

Day two features the three “Blind Destiny” matches with Richards/Elgin, Lethal/Strong, and Steen/Edwards! Also the World Tag Title match with The Briscoes vs. WGTT, ANX vs. The Young Bucks Dual Duel Match #2, and more!

That’s not all we have in store for our Ringside Members! We will have a special sale EXCLUSIVELY for you! In addition to your regular 15% off discount, you will receive an additional 10% off all ROH Event DVDs & All ROH Logo Apparel for a total of 25% off!

For those of you who are not Ringside Members yet, fear not, you can sign up now and, on Saturday & Sunday only, receive a Free ROH Adjustable Hat when you sign up for an Annual Ringside Membership or receive an autographed 8x10 of your choice when you sign up for quarterly membership (limited to pre-signed 8x10s in stock while supplies last)! We will contact those fans who receive a free autographed photo by email early next week so they can choose the 8 X 10 of their choice.

This sale only runs thru Sunday night so take advantage while you can! Experience the best wrestling that went down in Florida the weekend of March 30th, save 25% on your DVDs & logo apparel, and maybe even get a free hat or autograph in the process! This weekend is all about saying thanks to our Ringside Members!!!
Not sure what to think of this honestly. Giving the whole event free to subscribers and highlights for two weeks on TV seems a bit soon after the PPV. What do you guys think?
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Re: SITS Free for Ringside Subscribers

Post by HarpoonIPA »

It doesn't bother me, and I'm a member. I think ROH is still trying to do damage control, and at the same time drum up new member's
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
NorthBayfan001

Post by NorthBayfan001 »

Still does nothing for us iPPV buyers!
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

bit disappointed to be honest, its not even been two weeks. With money being tight and the show being what it was, in hindsight I should of saved my money and waited.

The only ones who benefit will be those who didnt buy the iPPVs.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

It´s something against GFL and after the problems in the last iPPV i agree with, for the iPPV buyers ROH will not do nothing because is GFL the responsible
WhigParty

Post by WhigParty »

This really does suck. I didn't even get to see the whole shows until a few days ago, yet I paid 20 dollars to see them live. And now I could've have waited literally 3 more days to have the same experience for free. Who's to say this won't happen again now. I'm going to Border Wars but I had still planned on buying the iPPV to watch it later- now I think I'll just wait and hope that something similar like this happens within a month or so.
astoph

Post by astoph »

classic-cabana wrote:bit disappointed to be honest, its not even been two weeks. With money being tight and the show being what it was, in hindsight I should of saved my money and waited.

The only ones who benefit will be those who didnt buy the iPPVs.
This.
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Honestly I don't see the whole "I could've saved 20$ if I just waited." Nobody could've predicted it, it wasn't supposed to go down that way. You're not going to get a refund because that means the guys who busted their butts now don't get their money that they deserve. It's an accident, accidents happen and it's nothing to get sad about.
classic-cabana
Donator
Donator

Post by classic-cabana »

Riddick wrote:Honestly I don't see the whole "I could've saved 20$ if I just waited." Nobody could've predicted it, it wasn't supposed to go down that way. You're not going to get a refund because that means the guys who busted their butts now don't get their money that they deserve. It's an accident, accidents happen and it's nothing to get sad about.
The point is we paid for the show and now they give it away to those who didn't. I buy both ippv and dvd but I think I will just wait for the dvd release. Its not good on ROHs part, they don't owe anyone anything but this feels like a boot in the arse for those that support the company.
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

I understand your point however in hindsight it's not about what you get, you're being upset over what everyone else is getting.

People who pay for ringside membership are supporting ROH, they give them money every month even though they may not utilize all it's features. I didn't pay so I could see things others couldn't, I paid the price because I feel like giving to ROH and thankful for whatever I get. Heck I wish they could let everyone membership or not see it because I'd be much happier having more eyes on ROH and letting them make the money they deserve rather than myself getting something nobody else can see. (Unless somebody's illegally streaming it of course, then that's going too far.)
astoph

Post by astoph »

Riddick wrote:I understand your point however in hindsight it's not about what you get, you're being upset over what everyone else is getting.

People who pay for ringside membership are supporting ROH, they give them money every month even though they may not utilize all it's features. I didn't pay so I could see things others couldn't, I paid the price because I feel like giving to ROH and thankful for whatever I get. Heck I wish they could let everyone membership or not see it because I'd be much happier having more eyes on ROH and letting them make the money they deserve rather than myself getting something nobody else can see. (Unless somebody's illegally streaming it of course, then that's going too far.)
Well I'm a ringside member that paid to support ROH. I also paid for an IPPV seperately, that is now going to be given away with the same ringside membership I already have. I understand being thankful for getting the most recent IPPV at no additional cost, but those of us that bought the same membership as you AND kicked out another $20 for SITS have every right to be a little upset.