Hot Sauce - Tracy Williams - Future World Champ?

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Montana

Hot Sauce - Tracy Williams - Future World Champ?

Post by Montana »

I don't think it's as far fetched as some may think. I'm not saying 2019... or even 2020, but i can see Tracy putting in the work, to get to the top spot. The guy bust his ass in every match, and reminds me a bit of Roddy in that aspect. Always giving the fans money's worth and doesn't phone it in.

Those who followed Evolve the past couple years know what Tracy can do. I was just watching Evolve 93 and Tracy Williams was carrying Matt Riddle in a great main event. He's had numerous great matches there, and it seems like it's continuing with ROH, and them highlighting him in some bigger matches, and having confidence in a big role.

I know there are some flashy other new free agents, but Tracy seems to be a great fit for the company, and think ROH needs Tracy as much as Tracy needs ROH. I also think some of the other new talent, may not be in ROH for the long haul. Could see him doing very well in ROH in the future.
BurningHammer

Re: Hot Sauce - Tracy Williams - Future World Champ?

Post by BurningHammer »

I don't know about future world champ as a lot needs to go into a world champion, not just being a wrestler that can have great matches. I certainly think a TV title reign for sure, and if it ever happens the pure title is made for someone like Tracey and he could build a legacy off of it.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

I so badly want this to happen, but in an era where our most recent champions aside from Lethal have been guys who didn't relaly prove themselves in the ring before winning the title and were given it more for gimmick/shtick than anything else, I doubt they'll put the belt on someone like Tracy (Dalton proved himself in the ring AFTER becoming champion. Before that his only match of main event caliber was his 2015 match against Roddy, and that was a year that one of us probably could have had at least ***1/4 match with Roddy).
SweetDaddy

Post by SweetDaddy »

No.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

i dont know about being world champ...but roh needs a workhorse , a new roderick strong and tracy can be that guy.