Submit T-Shirt Designs for TJ Perkins on Twitter!

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Submit T-Shirt Designs for TJ Perkins on Twitter!

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

Hey everyone,

The ROH Merchandise department has asked TJP for some potential design ideas for his first ROH T-Shirt.

So we thought it'd be a good idea to ask the ROHWorld community for some designs :)

Be sure to post any designs below in this thread and we'll pass them along to TJP. Who knows, your design might appear on TJP's official T-Shirt :D

Thanks!

UPDATE: ROH have requested we remove this. Sorry guys.

UPATE 2: Any designs can be sent to TJP directly on Twitter! He can't guarantee they'll be used for a T-Shirt, but they may appear on his gear!
"Thanks to everyone who were working on submitting ideas for my tshirt for @ringofhonor . You can still tweet your ideas and sketches to me."
@MegaTJP
"I can't guarantee anything will be used but it'll definitely be seen and even if not on a shirt perhaps the artwork could end up as gear art."
@MegaTJP
"Either way, I'd still like to give fans a chance to express themselves on here. So feel free!."
@MegaTJP
Nigel LikesGuinness

Re: Submit T-Shirt Designs for TJ Perkins!

Post by Nigel LikesGuinness »

Very good to hear he will be getting a shirt :D I am no artist and my creativity sucks :?

Now push him ROH
luchadork_67

Post by luchadork_67 »

I would like to work up a design. Any sense on how much time we have? Did TJP give a deadline?

Thanks!
TelkEvolon

Post by TelkEvolon »

I'm buying it. Don't care what it looks like.
"Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors."

- Jim Morrison
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

luchadork_67 wrote:I would like to work up a design. Any sense on how much time we have? Did TJP give a deadline?

Thanks!
He didn't mention a deadline. I'll ask him if the merch department have set one.
ROHWorld_Harry
Admin
Admin

Re: Submit T-Shirt Designs for TJ Perkins on Twitter!

Post by ROHWorld_Harry »

UPATE 2: Any designs can be sent to TJP directly on Twitter! He can't guarantee they'll be used for a T-Shirt, but they may appear on his gear!