Cancelled Honor Club and NJPW World

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Memphis Mark

Cancelled Honor Club and NJPW World

Post by Memphis Mark »

I cancelled Honor Club this morning . I cannot continue to justify the expense for the value I receive.

Most of the new talent is great . However the undercard is really awful . I cannot believe I am actually paying my hard earned money to watch people like Cheeseburger , Ryan Nova , the Boys , Brian Milanois and other on their level pretend to be wrestlers.

Also , I have zero fandom for women wrestling . That said I can watch a women match if the talent can work. However as a whole the women of honor stuff is not very enjoyable. If you are going to have women 's wrestling do it right. It is really , really bad.

Also the booking is lazy . These matches all appear to be thrown together at the last minute . Also there is too much sports entertainment crap. Rhett Titus gimmick , Bubba Dudley really boring everyone with his long winded proms, the Boy's ring act , people selling for Cheeseburger and of a man with a ax and ballons under the ring.

When the last time ROH had a hot angle. Kevin Steen vs. El Generico comes to mind,

I got nothing personal against these undercard guys. How could I , I don't actually know them on a personal level. The bottom line is that I not going to pay my hard earned money to sit thur all of the crap to get to last few matches. Just not worth it anymore .

I stopped NJPW World as well. I just the time or energy to watch it anymore. That is it , I am out.
monster mafia

Re: Cancelled Honor Club and NJPW World

Post by monster mafia »

ok dude, good luck.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

okay
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Did this post really needed his own thread ? Lol
ActionJeffson

Post by ActionJeffson »

k bye
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I think this thread is awesome. I encourage everyone to make self absorbed threads like this in the future.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

I just made a ham sandwich. Mods, can I have my own thread to explain how I made the sandwich in question?

I'll loop ROH into it somehow.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Who gives a shit?
Reaper G

Post by Reaper G »

The Dragon Saga wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:45 pm I just made a ham sandwich. Mods, can I have my own thread to explain how I made the sandwich in question?

I'll loop ROH into it somehow.
Bully Ray will explain why your choice of ham was good, but that choosing white bread over rye didn't work.