Taeler Hendrix Alleges Jay Lethal Sexually Harassed Her

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
supersonic

Re: Taeler Hendrix Alleges Jay Lethal Sexually Harassed Her

Post by supersonic »

Consensus deduction that since ROH disciplined Maff and (more importantly) Scurll, that these allegations against Lethal just didn't have enough strong evidence, if any, and that's why nothing came of it?
Shanahan

Post by Shanahan »

I've been saying it for almost 2 years....Taeler allegations were BS. It was BS 2 years ago...stop bringing them back up.
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

supersonic wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:14 pm Consensus deduction that since ROH disciplined Maff and (more importantly) Scurll, that these allegations against Lethal just didn't have enough strong evidence, if any, and that's why nothing came of it?
Considering the only "evidence" Hendrix offered was a screenshot of a couple of texts from Lethal asking to talk to her, I don't know what else can be done.

She also claimed that Lethal got her bookings reduced/taken away and got her taken off television, but Bryan Alvarez said that she was booked for future shows at the point she voluntarily resigned.

We were also told at various points that ROH was investigating the matter, Taeler's lawyers were investigating the matter, and Ryan Satin (at the time of prowrestlingsheet.com) was investigating it and nothing else ever turned up.

It doesn't mean Taeler was definitely lying but her narrative doesn't fit the sparse facts that are available to us. As such, I don't think there's just cause to discipline Lethal. If there were evidence that her bookings stopped around the same timeframe or if there were any other accusations against Lethal it would be one thing, but to my knowledge all we have is what Taeler has said, and the evidence she provided herself doesn't reflect her story.