Sami Callihan calls out ROH and Chris Jericho

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
cgstong
Admin
Admin

Sami Callihan calls out ROH and Chris Jericho

Post by cgstong »

Check out the video here if the player doesn't show up above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irMgSd- ... e=youtu.be

Cameras caught Sami Callihan outside of tonight's taping in Windsor, and he had an explicit threat for Chris Jericho, Ring of Honor and the upcoming Chris Jericho Cruise.

What do you think about this?
If you're having any issues with the forum tweet at me Twitter.com/ROH_World
or Fb.com/ROHworld
AlexROH

Re: Sami Callihan calls out ROH and Chris Jericho

Post by AlexROH »

No. No. No. I don't want Sami f'n Callihan in ROH, no way. Let him be in that cruise with Jericho if you want, but I ROH doesn't need this egomaniac that think that himself and his friends are the best thing in the world, urgh.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

I've got no problem with it, fresh talent coming in is never a bad thing as long as they perform to the highest level possible. I'd much rather see Callihan than Nick Aldis. He is obviously part of a three man group which would be interesting for the 3 man titles as well as the tag titles.

If it leads to an Impact/ROH thing again as long as all the talent gives it all and there is great story telling and matches along the way i'm not going to complain.

But then i would rather see the Super Smash bros than all of them
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

BurningHammer wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 am I've got no problem with it, fresh talent coming in is never a bad thing as long as they perform to the highest level possible. I'd much rather see Callihan than Nick Aldis. He is obviously part of a three man group which would be interesting for the 3 man titles as well as the tag titles.
I'm with all of this, even though I have nothing against Aldis.
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

AlexROH wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:18 am No. No. No. I don't want Sami f'n Callihan in ROH, no way. Let him be in that cruise with Jericho if you want, but I ROH doesn't need this egomaniac that think that himself and his friends are the best thing in the world, urgh.
This, AND his accusations of domestic abuse AND his 'heat-grabbing' response after very flagrantly harming Eddie Edwards. Dude is traaaash.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

I can tolerate Callihan. Just no Crist Brothers. Please. Ever.
AnHonorableMention

Post by AnHonorableMention »

If this company books a racist, meth abusing, domestic violence doing, wreckless assclown like Sami, they don't deserve your money or time. *JS
Captain Podcast
AlexROH

Post by AlexROH »

Callihan is trash. And he isn't even that good to ignore his shitty attitude.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Did not know this information about Callihan. I'm amending my previous post. No Callihan or Crist Brothers.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

Isn't he best friends with Rich Swan? I know his girlfriend had some issues with with racist tweets in the past but never heard anything about Callahan being a racist. Same with the meth. I want to say the domestic abuse accusation was rescinded but I honestly don't remember.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

Please, G-d let this just be this asshole running his mouth and not something that is actually going to lead to him doing anything in ROH.

Unless maybe this is all an elaborate set-up to lure Sami onto the boat in international waters where no one can help him while the ROH locker room takes revenge for Eddie Edwards.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Big Red Machine wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm
Unless maybe this is all an elaborate set-up to lure Sami onto the boat in international waters where no one can help him while the ROH locker room takes revenge for Eddie Edwards.
This is the greatest thing I have ever heard of.
AnHonorableMention

kovs27 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 pm Isn't he best friends with Rich Swan? I know his girlfriend had some issues with with racist tweets in the past but never heard anything about Callahan being a racist. Same with the meth. I want to say the domestic abuse accusation was rescinded but I honestly don't remember.
A lot of it hasn't been made public and is essentially known amongst locker rooms as legit. I can't say I've seen it in person but I definitely trust the people who have told me. the DV claim came from a previous girlfriend not Jessicka. As for the racism, I've openly heard him use the word amongst other homosexual slurs. *JS
Captain Podcast
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:30 pm
kovs27 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 pm Isn't he best friends with Rich Swan? I know his girlfriend had some issues with with racist tweets in the past but never heard anything about Callahan being a racist. Same with the meth. I want to say the domestic abuse accusation was rescinded but I honestly don't remember.
A lot of it hasn't been made public and is essentially known amongst locker rooms as legit. I can't say I've seen it in person but I definitely trust the people who have told me. the DV claim came from a previous girlfriend not Jessicka. As for the racism, I've openly heard him use the word amongst other homosexual slurs. *JS
I appreciate you following up. I've obviously never been around the man so getting some background from someone who has helps.
ActionJeffson

Post by ActionJeffson »

Guy bores the shit outta me. Suuuuuuure would be great to keep him outta ROH. Double no if all that racism/hate speech shit is true.
GardenStateSaint

Post by GardenStateSaint »

AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:59 pm If this company books a racist, meth abusing, domestic violence doing, wreckless assclown like Sami, they don't deserve your money or time. *JS
He might be an alt-right troll too! :roll: :lol:
Tomato cans don't stand a chance.
AnHonorableMention

GardenStateSaint wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:43 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:59 pm If this company books a racist, meth abusing, domestic violence doing, wreckless assclown like Sami, they don't deserve your money or time. *JS
He might be an alt-right troll too! :roll: :lol:

Wouldn’t shock me considering the part of the part of my state he’s from. *JS
Captain Podcast
AnHonorableMention

kovs27 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:44 am
AnHonorableMention wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:30 pm
I appreciate you following up. I've obviously never been around the man so getting some background from someone who has helps.

No problem man. Should have been more specific when making statements like that. *JS
Captain Podcast
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Not to diminish the severity of what Callihan has been accused of in the past, but you can sorta guess what toxic things he might be into based on any time he opens his mouth on camera.

Also, "I AM A DRAW" is very reminiscent of the Everyone is Dril account. ("I'm not owned!")
famicommander

Post by famicommander »

Disappointing to hear Callihan is potentially a giant scumbag as I truly enjoy his Lucha Underground work.