ROH in Lowell

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
Tcraze781

ROH in Lowell

Post by Tcraze781 »

Hi I plan on attending the global wars show in Lowell next month and was wondering if anybody been to the building before and if they think it will sell out. And also has anybody heard if there’s going to be a meet and greet before the show starts. Thanks
famicommander

Re: ROH in Lowell

Post by famicommander »

I don't know if it will sell out, but as of April 13 they had already sold 1,220 tickets:
http://www.lioncubjobsearch.com/2018/04 ... pdate.html

Last year they drew crowds of 1,500 and then 500 on consecutive nights. Given there's still just short of a month before the actual show, it's a safe bet they'll power past that 1,500 mark. I just don't know how many seats they're actually set up for so it's hard to say if it will sell out.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

Ugh. TV tapings in Lowell came across like shit last year.
The Dragon Saga

Post by The Dragon Saga »

That's because it was the day after a PPV. I think their finally coming to the understanding that model doesn't work anywhere outside of Sam's Town.
Mr. Mojo Risin

Post by Mr. Mojo Risin »

The Dragon Saga wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm That's because it was the day after a PPV. I think their finally coming to the understanding that model doesn't work anywhere outside of Sam's Town.
Agreed. The TV tapings at Sam's Town are generally my favorite ones. The crowd has pretty consistent energy throughout the course of the shows.
dark patriot

Post by dark patriot »

Mr. Mojo Risin wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm Ugh. TV tapings in Lowell came across like shit last year.
yeah the last two tv tapings there they were giving away tickets,i cant believe they drew 500 last year.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Problem is ROH TV tapings have become trash. There's never anything of consequence at the tapings not surprising numbers are ao much lower the days after a PPV.