If anything else gets announced between the time of posting and the start to the show, then it'll/they'll be counted as bonus points matches.
ROH Honor Reigns Supreme 2018What are the ROHWorld.com Pick 'Ems?
For every ROH event (excluding TV tapings), we predict the outcome of each match
A running leaderboard is kept of all users, with prizes to be given out at a later date to the top scorers
Points are earned by correctly guessing who wins a match
The exact points earned per event/match is dependent on the assigned number of points and total number of matches on the card (see below)
How do I play?
Simply predict who will win each match on the card. A template and example can be found below
Along with each prediction, allocate it a set number of 'confidence points'. These values can range from 1 through the total number of matches on a card. For example, 8 matches means numbers 1 through 8 can be allocated
Each number can only be allocated once
The more confident you are in a prediction, such as Cheeseburger defeating Delirious, the more points you give it.
You can edit your predictions up until 30 Minutes before the show starts.
Concord, North Carolina 2/9/18
- The Bullet Club (Cody, "The Hangman" Adam Page, & "The Villain" Marty Scurll) vs. The Kingdom (Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia & TK O'Ryan)
- Jay Lethal vs. Jonathan Gresham
- Best Friends vs. The Young Bucks
- Flip Gordon vs. Punishment Martinez
- Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. SoCal Uncensored (The Addiction & Scorpio Sky)
- Kenny King vs. Shane Taylor
My Pick 'Ems
- The Bullet Club - 5 Points
- Jay Lethal - 6 Points
- Best Friends - 2 Points
- Punishment Martinez - 3 Points
- SoCal Uncensored - 4 Points
- Kenny King - 1 Point
Good luck to everyone who's playing!