Young Bucks vs All Night Express - Showdown in the Sun Day#2

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Young Bucks vs All Night Express - Showdown in the Sun Day#2

Post by HarpoonIPA »

Uploaded by ROH on youtube

ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
187_Joeism

Re: Young Bucks vs All Night Express - Showdown in the Sun D

Post by 187_Joeism »

Kyle O´Reilly vs Adam Cole is also up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH4e02Pn ... r_embedded

It´s a way to say sorry to the fans put this matches avaliable for everyone, thanks ROH!
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

187_Joeism wrote:Kyle O´Reilly vs Adam Cole is also up

It´s a way to say sorry to the fans put this matches avaliable for everyone, thanks ROH!
How is this saying sorry to the fans... I paid for these matches and their way of apologizing is to give them away to everyone? Makes sense.
NorthBayfan001

Post by NorthBayfan001 »

fm20000 wrote:
187_Joeism wrote:Kyle O´Reilly vs Adam Cole is also up

How is this saying sorry to the fans... I paid for these matches and their way of apologizing is to give them away to everyone? Makes sense.
Makes absolutly no sense for the iPPV buyers. I figured we'd get a discount or something on the next iPPV. If this is all we get, I'll be disapointed!
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

Do you know that this is the only the iPPV buyers will get? Have a little bit of patience.
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

I easily got my moneys worth just on the Elgin, Richards match alone, ROH owes us nothing
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

HarpoonIPA wrote:I easily got my moneys worth just on the Elgin, Richards match alone, ROH owes us nothing
I still haven't even been able to watch this match or the last two of Night one because I wasn't able to live and I've been busy since then.
187_Joeism

Post by 187_Joeism »

HarpoonIPA wrote:I easily got my moneys worth just on the Elgin, Richards match alone, ROH owes us nothing
+100000
HarpoonIPA
Donator
Donator

Post by HarpoonIPA »

fm20000 wrote:
I still haven't even been able to watch this match or the last two of Night one because I wasn't able to live and I've been busy since then.
You would have seen it, but you posted something about watching to old men wresting and gave up on the stream, just saying :lol:
ハープーンIPA
ニューイングランド·ペイトリオッツのファン
fm20000

Post by fm20000 »

HarpoonIPA wrote:
fm20000 wrote:
You would have seen it, but you posted something about watching to old men wresting and gave up on the stream, just saying :lol:
Well that was just out of anger lol. Got so aggravated trying to watch night one live and then the replay was missing matches when I tried to watch it before day 2. So when day 2 started just blacking out I seriously gave up and I haven't had time to watch like 4 hours of ROH during a weekday. Hopefully I'll finally be able to see the great matches on the show sometime this weekend but still. ROH hasn't even like apologized for the mishap really. They just talked about it happening.