HonorClub Thread - ROH's Streaming Service

This is the place to discuss all the latest ROH news, announcements and events!
AlexROH

Re: HonorClub Thread - ROH's Streaming Service

Post by AlexROH »

monster mafia wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 am
AlexROH wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:13 am
supersonic wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 pm I hope that first ever in-ring segment has been completely clipped out.
Yes. Show starts with the Red-Briscoes stuff. No mention to Christopher Street Connection/Da Hit Squad in all the show. Good move here by ROH.
what about the music? they cut the entrances?
No entrances yep.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

My latest rant to honorclub:

Is anyone else having issues ordering the ppv? I hit the order now button and nothing happens! Not surprising really. Nothing seems to work here. Roku app constantly down with no explanation, the forum is non fuctional other than general discussion and tv episodes, customer service does not exist and now there's no way to order the ppv? I know that this will fall on deaf ears as no one responds to any issue that anyone has,but after this billing cycle i am truly done with honorclub. Some issues have been fixed such as picture quality but the total lack of disregard for their customers is so off putting that it's grown repulsive! I will try to enjoy the WWE Network and I love NJPWWorld but I will take this $9.99 and save it for something more worthy of my hard-earned $. As stated before: I love ROH and will support them best that I can but just no longer through honorclub! I have simply had enough with this service. I can no longer justify paying for such an unreliable service. The only service worse than this is GWN. Sorry for the rant but no one will see it nor care if they do. Hope everyone else that sticks with honorclub gets something more out of it than I have. Frustration with moments of fun that turns to more frustration.

I posted this on their ever so lively forum over there and I could go on and on about other issues that should have been taken care of way before now. What is wrong with these guys that are in charge of this service? I know that wrestling fans are a loyal bunch as an i, but how much longer can they keep doing this before they go under? They may have the ppv order option fixed but it would not surprise me if they dont. Ordering through the fite app is just to costly. $19.99 is the most that I will pay for an event. If anyone has one of those coupon codes that they would like to pass along would be much appreciated.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

Why don't you contact them directly instead of their Forum, it's rare that i haven't had a reply using email.

I haven't had much issue really but then i am on AppleTV so i don't know if that's the difference. The only thing I have a problem with is that I don't have access to PPV's through the App, I still have to use my comp for that and stream it from the comp to my TV. That might change though if i sign up for the VIP service I don't know.

It certainly needs to be improved, like a match, wrestler selection and search function, a full libary with date and event listing need to be in much more coherent available mannor.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Nothing works and I have tried it all. Now you can't even log in. Keeps claiming that it's the wrong username and password! Indy streaming sites that have maybe a fraction of $ that Sinclair broadcasting has works fine. I mean it's so ridiculous it's just comical now. Just gonna pick and choose the events i want to watch on the Fite app and youtube. I don't know what else to do.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

I cancelled over their garbage service over 2 months ago and was promised a refund which i was never given. What do you expect from a company who puts their main belt on someone like Jay Lethal? Even if the accusations turn out false, it is still bad taste. Once NJPW is done with them I have no doubt ROH will cease to exist. They have gone so far downhill it's comical.
BurningHammer

Post by BurningHammer »

BrandenScott wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:31 am I cancelled over their garbage service over 2 months ago and was promised a refund which i was never given. What do you expect from a company who puts their main belt on someone like Jay Lethal? Even if the accusations turn out false, it is still bad taste. Once NJPW is done with them I have no doubt ROH will cease to exist. They have gone so far downhill it's comical.
It's really no worse than many of the other streaming servies from the likes of Powerbomb.tv and Progress it's pretty much the same, it still has a long way to go i agree but it's early days.

Also I would say record numbers of attendance would say anything but going down hill.
monster mafia

Post by monster mafia »

BrandenScott wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:31 am I cancelled over their garbage service over 2 months ago and was promised a refund which i was never given. What do you expect from a company who puts their main belt on someone like Jay Lethal? Even if the accusations turn out false, it is still bad taste. Once NJPW is done with them I have no doubt ROH will cease to exist. They have gone so far downhill it's comical.
relax men.
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

The record attendance is due to Kenny and NJPW talent. The shows without them do not draw as well. Powerbomb.tv isn't near as bad. Powerbomb also has a greater number of live shows that go off without a hitch. WWN, CZW, AAW, AIW, Highspots, NJPW World, WWE network, all are ahead in ROH when it comes to quality streaming and it's sad really. It shouldn't take this long to release older shows. The shows they do have are out of order and unorganized. It's just sad.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Not to mention their non-existent customer service. Have an issue with something? Figure it out on your own or let it go and accept it for who knows how long.
Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine »

BrandenScott wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:31 am What do you expect from a company who puts their main belt on someone like Jay Lethal? Even if the accusations turn out false, it is still bad taste. Once NJPW is done with them I have no doubt ROH will cease to exist.
They put the belt on him before there were any accusation, so how could it possibly be "bad taste" if the accusations turn out to be false?
BrandenScott

Post by BrandenScott »

Because taeler said she had consulted a legal team. If this is true then surely ROH would have been aware or Lethal at the very least.
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

This may be out of place here but just wanted to give a heads up warning to anyone who may be considering signing up for the GWN streaming service. About a month ago I signed up for their 30 day free trial. I downloaded the gwn app to my amazon fire stick and nothing happened. Ever! All it would do is load. 5 attempts to contact them went unanswered. I thought fine i will let the free trial run out and then see what happens. There is no way to cancel other than through their contact link which is stupid. Then lo and behold after my free trial there was an $7.99 charge on my cc. Contacted my bank to stop the charge and they claimed that there was nothing that they could do but issue me a new card which I didn't want. So I proceeded to contact gwn another 5 times over the course of two days with no replies. It finally took my attorney to contact them to get them to contact me and reverse the charges. Sheesh! Honorclub is a piece of cake compared to these jabronis. Hope this helps someone before they decide to subscribe to gwn although some have told me it works fine on playstation 4.
dhads7161

Post by dhads7161 »

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but I just downloaded the app but for some reason it's not accepting my password when logging in. Keep resetting my password and it still won't work.
Ecwroh

Post by Ecwroh »

Can somebody give me a list of what's available on honor club? I wanna join but since there's no free trial I have no way of knowing what's available. I mostly want older stuff from 2002 to 2010. Also how often do they update the library?
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Ecwroh wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:28 pm Can somebody give me a list of what's available on honor club? I wanna join but since there's no free trial I have no way of knowing what's available. I mostly want older stuff from 2002 to 2010. Also how often do they update the library?
My suggestion for right now anyway would be if you want only the recent ppvs and monthly live shows then you should be okay. If you want older stuff best to wait awhile. They update very sporadically. Should be a $7.99 a month service imo.
Ecwroh

Post by Ecwroh »

Sounds good thanks. Do they at least have all of 02 up? That'll make it worth a month imo
LesnarScurll

Post by LesnarScurll »

Last time I checked it was 2006 and up with a few compilations like the best of Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe but I cancelled a couple months ago they may have added more by now.

Another suggestion that I can give is that if you're planning on viewing on roku forget it. Hardly ever works. If you watch straight from their website or PS4 you should be good.
kovs27

Post by kovs27 »

I know they have recently added a Tyler Black compilation. Several of the very first shows in ROH history are available to watch now.
TYFDK

Post by TYFDK »

Honor Club will be live streaming a CMLL’s Anniversary Show this Friday night, free for all Club members.

https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/cmll- ... -honorclub
lwilson287

Post by lwilson287 »

I was thinking about signing up for HonorClub and have read some of the posts here about the lousy service and was wondering if it has gotten better and if it is worth signing up for or not?